Galaxy Wars Defense v1.8.8

Thảo luận trong 'Android: Trò Chơi' bắt đầu bởi Khỉ Con, 19 Tháng chín 2012.

1. Khỉ Con interista

Yêu cầu phiên bản Android từ: 1.6

Ảnh chụp màn hình:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

A Sci-Fi Defense Game with Stunning Graphics and Big Maps!
    This is a Space Sci-Fi Defense Game with Stunning Graphics and Super Big Maps!
    Galaxy Wars is the most anticipated and visually stunning Defense game.
    #If you don't get free reward points, please open free version and click the item again.#
    #Please aware the record files are in folder 'sdcard/catstudio/', if you want change or reset your SD card please backup this folder #
    #please turn off sound on SamSung Galaxy S2(I9100) to avoid force closes(if you have this issue)#
    Features:
    * Stunning Graphics, Particle Effects and Animations.
    * Super big maps with the resolution of 1380x900 and 1980x1200! HD graphics especially for pad.
    * 12 maps with three levels of difficulty(coming more).
    * Interactive terrain with open path.
    * 8 Types of Towers with 3 Upgrade Levels Each.
    * 3 game modes: Classic, Extended & Endless.
    * Pinch zoom in/out battle field.
    * Weapons shop and achievements make game more interesting to play a long time.
    ###I'm trying to make this game better, if you have any idea, please feel free to contact catstudios.android[MENTION=134938]Gmail.Com[/MENTION] ###
    ###Any rate or comment is welcome###
    Question: If i buy the paid version, do all my points and weapon upgrades stay? And do all new maps come with it?
    Answer:Yes, the two versions share the records, so please don't worry about this. :)
    Question:I bought the paid version, but I didn't get the reward points, why?
    Answer:please open the lite version and click that item again after you install the full version.
    Question:How to use 6 weapons in a game?
    Answer:please select the extended or endless mode.
    Question:I bought 4,000 reward points but I don't get them, could I have a refund?
    Answer:Yes of course, that often caused by transmission errors, you can just contact me, and please send me the order number.
    Question:My game crashes a lot on Samsung Galaxy S2, please fix it!
    Answer:That's a but of the hardware, please turn off the sound, you can find the choice in the game menu.

Xem thêm trên Play Store:

Mã:
    [url] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.catstudio.starwars[/url]

Tải về:

Mã:
    [url] http://appstore.vn/android/home/app/2734[/url]