Melon Mobile Advanced Battery Saver - Kéo dài tuổi thọ của pin.

Thảo luận trong 'ỨNG DỤNG TIỆN ÍCH' bắt đầu bởi tichau, 21 Tháng mười hai 2009.

1. tichau Guest

Melon Mobile Advanced Battery Saver v1.00.25 S60v3 SymbianOS9 Unsigned -GksPDA

Extend the life of your phone battery up to 30%!
    Do you have days when your battery runs low too quickly? Do you sometimes forget your charger and wonder if your phone will last until the end of the day? Advanced Battery Saver will help you get the most out of your battery and stay connected longer!

[​IMG]

With Advanced Battery Saver you can adjust the power-consumption of your phone functions, services and application depending on your needs. Use Advanced Battery Saver to get up to 30% more uptime for your phone by cutting down "battery eaters" you don’'t use all the time such as Bluetooth, vibration, lights, etc. You can also create and save your own power-saving modes to customize the power-saving according to your personal preferences.

Battery-optimizing modes
    Advanced Battery saver adjusts the power-consumption of the following phone functions: lights, vibration, network, Bluetooth, Internet connection, sounds and applications.

• Three predefined power-saving modes, Saver off, Basic saver and Max saver, help you quickly switch your power-saving configuration
    • Option to define your own power-saving modes to extend the life of your battery by selecting which phone functions and applications to shut down according to your needs
    • The power-savings chart allows you to compare the remaining battery life for the currently selected power-saving mode with that of the predefined modes
    Auto-Saver Mode
    With the Auto-saver feature you can set your phone to automatically switch to your preferred power-saving mode. Specify the battery level (in bars) at which you want to start saving power, and let Advanced Battery Saver do the rest. Supported languages
    Advanced Conference Call is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Bulgarian.

Supported Devices
    Nokia: 3250, 5230, 5320, 5500, 5530, 5630, 5700, 5730, 5800 XpressMusic, 6110, 6120, 6121, 6122c, 6124, 6210, 6220, 6290, 6650, 6710, 6710, 6720, 6730, 6760, 6790, 6788, E50, E51, E52, E55, E60, E61, E61i, E62, E63, E65, E66, E70, E71, E72, E75, E90, N71, N73, N75, N76, N77, N78, N79, N80, N81, N81 8GB, N82, N85, N86, N86 8GB, N91, N92, N93, N93i, N95, N95 8GB, N96, N97, Nokia X6
    Samsung: SGH-G810, SGH-L870, SGH-i400, SGH-i408, SGH-i450, SGH-i520, SGH-i550, SGH-i560, SGH-i570, SGH-i7110, SGH-i8510, SGH-i8910
    Sony Ericsson: Sony Ericsson Satio

Các file đính kèm:

sc311, iifaces, namnghinruoi and 4 others like this.
  2. md07

md07 Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    chương trình này điều chỉnh những gì trong máy để tiết kiệm pin nhỉ?
  3. tichau

tichau Guest

MelonMobile Advanced Battery Saver v1.00.25 S60v3 S60v5 SymbianOS9.x Unsigned Proper -FoXPDA

[​IMG]

Do you have days when your battery runs low too quickly? Do you sometimes forget your charger and wonder if your phone will last until the end of the day? Advanced Battery Saver will help you get the most out of your battery and stay connected longer!​

With Advanced Battery Saver you can adjust the power-consumption of your phone functions, services and application depending on your needs. Use Advanced Battery Saver to get up to 30% more uptime for your phone by cutting down "battery eaters" you don’'t use all the time such as Bluetooth, vibration, lights, etc. You can also create and save your own power-saving modes to customize the power-saving according to your personal preferences.​

Battery-optimizing modes

* Advanced Battery saver adjusts the power-consumption of the following phone functions: lights, vibration, network, Bluetooth, Internet connection, sounds and applications.
    * Three predefined power-saving modes, Saver off, Basic saver and Max saver, help you quickly switch your power-saving configuration
    * Option to define your own power-saving modes to extend the life of your battery by selecting which phone functions and applications to shut down according to your needs
    * The power-savings chart allows you to compare the remaining battery life for the currently selected power-saving mode with that of the predefined modes​

Auto-Saver Mode
    With the Auto-saver feature you can set your phone to automatically switch to your preferred power-saving mode. Specify the battery level (in bars) at which you want to start saving power, and let Advanced Battery Saver do the rest. Supported languages
    Advanced Conference Call is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Bulgarian.​

Các file đính kèm:

thhai.mobile and vanvu like this.
  4. tichau

tichau Guest

Melon Mobile Advanced Battery Saver v1.00.24.S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned-ErESPDA

Các file đính kèm:

linhstpaul and vanvu like this.
  5. takeda

takeda PC Top Contributor

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Melon.Mobile.Advanced.Battery.Saver.v1.00.25.S60v3 - Tiện ích về Pin

Melon.Mobile.Advanced.Battery.Saver.v1.00.25.S60v3 SymbianOS9.x.Unsigned.*******-GksPDA

[​IMG]

Do you have days when your battery runs low too quickly? Do you sometimes forget your charger and wonder if your phone will last until the end of the day? Advanced Battery Saver will help you get the most out of your battery and stay connected longer!

With Advanced Battery Saver you can adjust the power-consumption of your phone functions, services and application depending on your needs. Use Advanced Battery Saver to get up to 30% more uptime for your phone by cutting down "battery eaters" you don’'t use all the time such as Bluetooth, vibration, lights, etc. You can also create and save your own power-saving modes to customize the power-saving according to your personal preferences.
    Battery-optimizing modes
    Advanced Battery saver adjusts the power-consumption of the following phone functions: lights, vibration, network, Bluetooth, Internet connection, sounds and applications.
    Three predefined power-saving modes, Saver off, Basic saver and Max saver, help you quickly switch your power-saving configuration
    Option to define your own power-saving modes to extend the life of your battery by selecting which phone functions and applications to shut down according to your needs
    The power-savings chart allows you to compare the remaining battery life for the currently selected power-saving mode with that of the predefined modes
    Auto-Saver Mode
    Advanced Conference Call is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Bulgarian.

Supported Devices

Nokia: 3250, 5230, 5320, 5500, 5530, 5630, 5700, 5730, 5800 XpressMusic, 6110, 6120, 6121, 6122c, 6124, 6210, 6220, 6290, 6650, 6710, 6710, 6720, 6730, 6760, 6790, 6788, E50, E51, E52, E55, E60, E61, E61i, E62, E63, E65, E66, E70, E71, E72, E75, E90, N71, N73, N75, N76, N77, N78, N79, N80, N81, N81 8GB, N82, N85, N86, N86 8GB, N91, N92, N93, N93i, N95, N95 8GB, N96, N97, Nokia X6

Samsung: SGH-G810, SGH-L870, SGH-i400, SGH-i408, SGH-i450, SGH-i520, SGH-i550, SGH-i560, SGH-i570, SGH-i7110, SGH-i8510, SGH-i8910

Sony Ericsson: Sony Ericsson Satio

Các file đính kèm:

vanvu thích bài này.
  6. Khỉ Con

Khỉ Con interista Staff Member

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Melon Advanced Battery Saver v1.01.39 S60v3 SymbianOS9.x Unsigned .......-Fo XPDA

[​IMG]

Do you have days when your battery runs low too quickly? Do you sometimes forget your charger and wonder if your mobile phone will last until the end of the day? Advanced Battery Saver will help you get the most out of your battery and stay connected longer!

With Advanced Battery Saver you can adjust the power-consumption of your phone functions, services and application depending on your needs. Use Advanced Battery Saver to get up to 30% more uptime for your phone by cutting down “battery eaters” you don’t use all the time such as Bluetooth, lights, Internet connection, applications, etc. You can also create and save your own power-saving modes to customize the power-saving according to your personal preferences.

Features

Battery-optimizing modes

Advanced Battery saver adjusts the power-consumption of the following phone functions: lights, vibration, Bluetooth, Internet connection, sounds and applications.
    Three predefined power-saving modes, Saver off, Basic saver and Max saver , help you quickly switch your power-saving configuration
    Option to define your own power-saving modes to extend the life of your battery by selecting which phone functions and applications to shut down according to your needs
    The power-savings chart allows you to compare the remaining battery life for the currently selected power-saving mode with that of the predefined modes
    Auto-Saver Mode

With the Auto-saver feature you can set your phone to automatically switch to your preferred power-saving mode. Specify the battery level (in bars) at which you want to start saving power, and let Advanced Battery Saver do the rest.

Supported languages

Advanced Battery Saver is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Bulgarian.

What's New
    Full support for Symbian^3 devices.

Mã:
    [URL="http://adf.ly/BH34"]click here[/URL]
    vanvu thích bài này.
  7. hoangsanhqn

hoangsanhqn Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    toàn tiếng Tây làm sao mà sử dụng.có port bài thì việt hoá giùm cái đi8-x
    vanvu thích bài này.
  8. vanvu

vanvu Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Bác chủ xài qua nó rồi cũng nên giới thiệu vài câu bằng tiếng việt thi hay hơn.
  9. Khỉ Con

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    cái nào khó sử dụng thôi, cái này đơn giản với dễ mà :|
  10. Khỉ Con

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Melon Advanced Battery Saver v1.01.40 S60v3 S60v5 S^3 SymbianOS9.x Signed Cr@cKeD-By-R@me$h

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advanced Battery Saver (ABS) to get up to 30% more uptime for your phone! With this excellent saver, you can adjust how much power is consumed by your phone. Easily identify and cut down non-critical ?battery eaters.? Create and save your own power-saving modes to achieve the smoothest optimization.

ABS can control the power-consumption of the following phone functions: applications, Bluetooth, Internet connection, lights, sounds, and vibration.

Battery-Optimizing Modes
    Three predefined power-saving modes help you quickly switch to your preferred configuration
    Option to define saving modes of your own
    Power-savings chart shows the precise remaining battery life for the currently selected power-saving mode and compares it with those of the predefined modes

Auto-Saver Mode
    With the Auto-saver feature you can set your phone to automatically switch to your preferred power-saving mode. Specify the battery level that, when reached, will trigger the activation of a mode chosen by you and let Advanced Battery Saver do the rest.

Supported Languages
    Advanced Battery Saver is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Bulgarian.

New in version 1.01
    Full support for Symbian^3 devices (Nokia N8, E7, C7, etc)
    Some Minor Bugs Fixed..!

Registration Information
    No Need To Register..!

A detailed user manual is available in Rar file.

[​IMG]

Mã:
    [URL="http://adf.ly/Bmtj"]http://adf.ly/Bmtj[/URL]