unlocking iphone 3.1.3 baseband 5.12 please help me...!!

Thảo luận trong 'Firmware - Jailbreak - Unlock' bắt đầu bởi jhake08, 24 Tháng ba 2010.

1. jhake08 Thành viên

hi thể ... hope the members doin fine i have shop hể in qatar doha, but im a filipino and my problem í i have lot ò iphone hể accidentally upgrade in vẻ. 3.1.3 báeband 5.12 and i rếarch that you nêd to change ỏ ẻase the êprom but i dont know what sờtare will be i uéd i hope you could help me in my problems thank you vẻy much...
  2. phankhanhanh

phankhanhanh Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Iphone upgrade FW 3.1.3 BaseBand 05.12 can't restore, please waiting! You should write Engligh full word, some words i can't read.
    jhake08 thích bài này.
  3. iloveiphone3g

iloveiphone3g Ex-Mod

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Please read! For iphone 3g
    Mã:
    http://iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=8404
    jhake08 thích bài này.
  4. jhake08

jhake08 Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    hi boss .. i have shop here in qatar doha but my problem is i have lot of custumers that accidentally upgrade in 3.1.3 baseband 5.12 and they leave there iphones to me and i say to them i will wait for the solution.. and i search in net i see the video make hardare unlocking?? but i can make hardware but i do not know what is the software they using and what gadget.. **** any have ideas about that??thank you so much.. im waiting for your response..
  5. jhake08

jhake08 Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    hi.. ive been seen this video and any idea what software they using?? and what kind of gadget?? i can make hardware .. but i don't know where i can patch or write or erase the baseband of the eeprom ic thank you for reading my thread.. and im waiting for your response...
  6. Dtube

Dtube Administrator

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Dude ... iphone 3GS ? If so, no way.
  7. jhake08

jhake08 Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    boss its only 3g but i have 3gs too and i watch the video hardware unlocking but i do not know whats software and gadget there using .. i hope all the members here can help me in my problem.. thank you so much ... and i hope im welcome here..
  8. Dtube

Dtube Administrator

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Are you sure you can do this ?
    The video you saw requires special skills, special tools ... removing the Baseband and changing out the bootloader and reflash the baseband. You must keep in mind not to damage other components while removing the BB.

It is not something that anyone can do.
    The money you need to spend for equipment can buy you a factory unlocked iphone.
  9. HiddenCharm

HiddenCharm Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    ôi, diễn đàn mình nổi tiếng, người ngoài bạn cũng vào post bài hỏi trả lời :D

ước gì trình tiếng anh mình được ntnày :D
  10. jhake08

jhake08 Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    boss DTUBE yes i can... but my problem is i dont know what gadget they using and software ... i can remove the eeprom i.c but i have no clue what gadget and software they using i read about mr. tuan anh do hardware unlocking

here the link of Mr. tuan anh do