Cập nhật phần mềm Quản lý cuộc gọi / Tin nhắn

Thảo luận trong 'ỨNG DỤNG QUẢN LÝ CUỘC GỌI, TIN NHẮN' bắt đầu bởi ChiêuTrúc, 24 Tháng ba 2006.

1. tichau

tichau Guest

Smartphoneware Best Full Screen Caller v3.01.Cr@cked.feifang/illusion
    Do you want to see a person who is calling you more clearly and in details? Well, use Best Full Screen Caller and your wish will be granted! Best Full Screen Caller can show you the big picture of a person when you are receiving a phone call if this person is stored in your contacts database!
    Do you want to see the person calling more clearly and in details? Well, use Best Full Screen Caller and your wish will be granted! Best Full Screen Caller can show you the big picture of a person when you are receiving a phone call if this person is stored in your contacts database!
    How does it work:
    Durin the call, Best Full Screen Caller shows big picture and detailed information associated with the contact.
    To have Best Full Screen Caller showing a big picture during the call, you have to activate it - simply click Activate in the main view of the application.
    Best Full Screen Caller allows associating a big picture with each contact, group or even unknown caller. To set the picture, click Pictures in the main view of the application, select the contact or the group and set a picture for them using menu item Select picture.
    Flexible layout options of Best Full Screen Caller allow customizing the appearance of the screen shown during the call.
    Settings
    In this dialog you can configure the following settings:
    Autostart - if this option is turned on, the application service will start up automatically when you turn on your phone
    Show on - defines whether to show the screen during outgoing and incoming calls
    Show messages on - defines wether the screen for incoming messages should be shown only in standby mode or in any application or not at all.
    Backlight - normal or always on during a call
    Picture quality - defines the quality of big photo
    Text font
    Show title - allows showing or hiding the title pane, when the title is hidden, caller's picture can be a little bigger
    Layout dialog
    To customize the options of default Layout, open the Pictures dialog and select Edit layout command from menu.
    If the caller belongs to a group with a custom Layout, then the settings of Layout for this group will be used to display the picture. To set a custom layout for a group of contacts, select a group in Groups tab and choose Create layout command from menu.
    Caller information screen can be adjusted with the following options:
    Display mode - full screen mode, detail mode, full screen detail
    Photo stretch - fit screen and full screen modes
    Photo v-align - vertical align of photo
    Photo h-align - horizontal align of photo
    Caption v-align - vertical align of caption
    Details opacity / Details color - defines transparency and color of details list-box
    Background - allows setting as background current theme, custom solid color or picture
    Background picture - this option is accessible when Background is set to Picture and is used to select a picture for background
    Text color - this option is accessible when Background is set to Picture or Color
    Selection text - this option is accessible when Background is set to Picture or Color
    Background color - this option is accessible when Background is set to Picture or Color
    Highlight opacity / Highlight color - defines transparency and color of caption and listbox highlighted item; this option is accessible when Background is set to Picture or Color
    1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Caption fields - allows choosing which information exactly about the caller will be shown in the caption
    Detail fields - allows showing or hiding fields in detail mode
    What's new in Best Full Screen Caller for S60 3rd edition 3.01:
    French translation added;
    Right to left language support implemented;
    Phone label option added;
    Delivery report messages ignored now;
    Keylock dialog show over messages dialog now;
    Add contact name to picture file name feature added;
    Support for FP2 contacts images added;
    Support for FP2 contacts annivesary field added;
    Issue with deleting last new message fixed;
    [​IMG]
    MaiDinh and Handuong like this.
  2. minhtue

minhtue Super Moderator Staff Member

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Messmo v1.2.18 - Send Free Text, Send Free SMS, Email, Facebook

Update 16/12/2008

Send SMS, Free TXT and attachments to your friends' mobile numbers.

[​IMG]

Messmo is an application that uses the mobile Internet, and combines SMS with the best of instant messaging and email, to give you:

Free TXT

Use real mobile numbers for SMS, Free TXT and attachments. Send to Messmo and non Messmo users.

FriendCasts

Create an instant group with a new number. Send one TXT and all of your friends get the message. Want to share a cool photo? Start a chat on a hot topic? FriendCasting is for you.

Your World

Messmo is about reaching your world. Right now upload, post and much more with FaceBook using 1900FBOOK. Or with 1900EMAIL choose to receive TXT alerts from any site when the site sends you an email.

Các file đính kèm:

ducfithou thích bài này.
  3. tichau

tichau Guest

Epocware Handy Blacklist v3.03 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Cr@cked-illusion /k@ygen HSPDA

Handy Blacklist protects your time and peace of mind by keeping undesired calls off your phone. If there is someone you just don’t want to hear from, let Handy Blacklist keep that person off your phone!
    2 types of lists with different functions will keep unwanted calls hidden from your eyes. You have one blacklist and one or several Allow lists. Only one list can be activated at the moment.
    Blacklist contains numbers you want to be blocked. You can add numbers from recent calls, contact list or just by typing them. If you reject a call manually, the software will propose you to add that number to blacklist automatically! Blocking of Private and Unknown calls is also available.
    Allow list contains numbers which will be allowed to receive while others will be rejected. In addition, you can choose a "reject" action to return a prewritten text message back to the caller. A notification of the missed calls appearing in a popup note can be set by user as well.

[​IMG][​IMG]

NEW!!! Call Forward is an additional "reject" action for Allow list that lets you to forward calls to a preset number.
    Timed activation is available for both lists. Floating indicator on the standby screen shows what list is currently activated.
    Tracking of the blocked calls is reflected as Log view, from which you can add number to allow list, call that number and send SMS to it.
    Customizable Settings make work with Handy Blacklist even easier. You can turn on and off the Active standby indicator, notification of the missed calls, and inquiry for blacklisting the rejected calls, and also set the period of the log duration.
    Let only those people you want call you, and set the rest off-limits!

Các file đính kèm:

Ni571978, nhu*hieu and Chupah like this.
  4. tichau

tichau Guest

Do not call me dear Call Rejecter v1.00 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Cr@cked ErESPDA

[​IMG]

Features:

1)Reject all calls

Rejects all calls when you are in driving, in movie, in meeting etc
    (you can check all the calls from log when you become free).

2)Black list

Blocks all unnecessary calls which will take out your peace,time and energy.

3)White list

Allows only the calls from the numbers from which you want to recieve the calls.

NOKIA E71, NOKIA E66, NOKIA 6124 classic, NOKIA N82, NOKIA E51,

NOKIA N95-3 NAM, NOKIA N81, NOKIA N81 8GB, NOKIA N95 8GB, NOKIA 6121

classic, NOKIA 6120 classic, NOKIA 5700 XpressMusic, NOKIA 6110 Navigator[​IMG],

NOKIA E90 Communicator, NOKIA N76, NOKIA 6290, NOKIA N95, NOKIA N77,

NOKIA E61i, NOKIA E65, NOKIA N93i, NOKIA N91 8GB, NOKIA E62, NOKIA E50,

NOKIA 5500, NOKIA N93, NOKIA N73, NOKIA N80, NOKIA N92, NOKIA N71,

NOKIA E7O, NOKIA E60, NOKIA E61, NOKIA E3250, NOKIA N96-3, NOKIA 5320

XpressMusic, NOKIA 6650, NOKIA N78, NOKIA 6220 classic, NOKIA 6210 Navigator,

NOKIA N96, Samsung SGH-i450, Samsung SGH-i520 , Samsung SGH-i550 ,

Samsung SGH-i560, Samsung G810 , LG KT610, LG JoY

Các file đính kèm:

binv thích bài này.
  5. tichau

tichau Guest

Smartphoneware Best Answering Machine v1.00 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned Cr@cked-marksman

Expand the possibilities of your device by one of the most powerful features you could imagine - Answering Machine. Play messages and set up greetings directly on your smartphone. Don't spend any more money on voice mail!

[​IMG]

Features:

* Ability to set different greetings for contacts, groups and phone numbers;
    * Intuitive user interface;
    * Playback of messages directly in the application;
    * Possibility to define a list of profiles in which the application is active, which allows integration with our Best Profiles for S60 3rd edition software where you can set a schedule for profile switching;

Getting started:

To get started with the application working you have to: adjust settings, set up greetings and activate Best Answering Machine.

To create a new greeting, choose Options - Greetings, there you can set greetings by "Default", for persons "Not in Contacts" and with "Private Number", as well as specify particular greetings for a "Contact", a "Group" or a "Phone number".

Settings:

In Settings dialog you can set the following options for Best Answering Machine:

* Greetings - allows setting up the greetings played on pick-up;
    * Active in profiles - defines in which profiles the application will pick-up the phone and record messages;
    * Storage - allows selecting on which disk the records will be saved;
    * Pick up after - sets the time after which the call will be answered;
    * Record time - maximum amount of time the message is being recorded;
    * Format - message file format (amr,wav);
    * Icon - configures the visibility of the icon displaying application activity and presence of new messages; depending on this parameter, can be shown in standby screen only (Phone application) or in any application;
    * Play volume - play volume for the greeting;
    * Records lifetime - automatically removes old messages;

In this view you can listen to new and old messages, delete unnecessary messages, send the recorded messages and call the person directly from this view.

During the call:

When Answering Machine is processing an incoming call, you will see a dialog showing the application's progress with the ability to stop it:

* Answer - when this command is chosen during a call, it stops greeting playback or message record and you can continue talking to the caller;
    * Hang up - stops greeting playback or message recording and terminates the call;

Compatible devices:
    LG KS10 (Joy), LG KT610, LG KT615,
    Nokia 3250, Nokia 5320, Nokia 5500 Sport,
    Nokia 5700, Nokia 6110 Navigator, Nokia 6120,
    Nokia 6121, Nokia 6124, Nokia 6210,
    Nokia 6220, Nokia 6290, Nokia 6650,
    Nokia E50, Nokia E51, Nokia E60,
    Nokia E61, Nokia E61i, Nokia E62,
    Nokia E63, Nokia E65, Nokia E66,
    Nokia E70, Nokia E71, Nokia E90,
    Nokia N71, Nokia N73, Nokia N75,
    Nokia N76, Nokia N77, Nokia N78,
    Nokia N79, Nokia N80, Nokia N81,
    Nokia N81 8GB, Nokia N82, Nokia N85,
    Nokia N91, Nokia N91 8GB, Nokia N92,
    Nokia N93, Nokia N93i, Nokia N95,
    Nokia N95 8GB, Nokia N96, Samsung I7710,
    Samsung Innov8 (i8510), Samsung SGH-G810, Samsung SGH-i400,
    Samsung SGH-i450, Samsung SGH-i520, Samsung SGH-i550,
    Samsung SGH-i560, Samsung SGH-i570, Samsung SGH-L870

Các file đính kèm:

6. tichau

tichau Guest

Mobisophy.Voice.Jockey.v1.00.3400.S60v3.SymbianOS9 .1.
    Unsigned.Cr@cked.Read.NFO-illusion

[​IMG]

Add funs and surprises to daily phone calls! Customizable ringback tones, auto responder, phone call background music & sounds, interactive answering machine. All in Voice Jockey!

Adds fun and surprises to daily phone calls

* VJ acts as customizable ringback tones and ringtones at the same time. You can set different ringback tones and ringtones to different callers.

* VJ adds different background music and sound effects to phone calls as you wish

* VJ works as auto phone calls responders when you are unavailable to answer by yourself.

* VJ is also an interactive answering machine, could be entertaining or decent!

What''s cool!

* Background music & sounds, customizable ringback tones, smart responses, interactive answering machines are driven by different sound scenarios. You can import sound scenarios from sound files, recorded by yourself, or download them from our site.

* Interactive answering machines turn phones to be phone call password guards, voice based game players or answering machines! Usually these functionalities are provided by operators or wireless service providers as a value added service. Now you can have your personal cool answers!

Main features

* Background music & sounds, customizable ringback tones, smart responses, interactive answering machines are driven by different sound scenarios. You can import sound scenarios from sound files, recorded by yourself, or download them from our site Over-The-Air.

* Sound scenarios can be configured to auto apply to incoming & outgoing calls, or to be selected manually before incoming or outgoing calls answered.

* Different sound scenarios can be applied to different incoming and outgoing caller lists.

* You can change to other sound scenario or start to play a new scenario after a call connected at any time.

Three kinds of scenarios
    Background music & sounds

* Add background music to call conversations as atmosphere booster.

* Play background sound effects like traffic jam, office noise to pretend you are there.

Smart responses

* VJ can accept calls with ringback tones like ''Merry Christmas music'' or ''Crazy frog'', and you can also hear these ringback tones at the same. So they are ringback tones for callers and ringtone for you!

* VJ can reject calls politely or funnily by auto responding sounds like ''In a meeting'' or ''You fool stop calling me'' when you don?t want to pick up calls.

Interactive scenarios

* Use interactive scenarios, VJ can work as your personal ''Answering machine'' so you won''t miss any important calls.

* Some interactive scenario like ''Password call filter'' can even be your phone call gatekeeper!

* VJ can even play interactive voice based game with callers! Like ''Your horoscope'', ''Finger guessing game'', etc...

* You can set whether winners or losers can connect to you.
    max-ant, intel05, ledungctd1 người khác thích bài này.
  7. minhtue

minhtue Super Moderator Staff Member

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Fun Software Solutions SMS and MMS Diary v0.99.12 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Cr*cked-POPDA

[​IMG]

The SMS & MMS Diary program is undoubtedly the fastest message viewer in the world! Some people claims that IPhone has the fastest and best user interface for list boxes in mobile phones with the support for "flick-scroll" etc. However, we claim that the SMS & MMS Diary program is even faster and better! Download your copy today and try it out yourself!

Use SMS & MMS Diary as your message reader
    As you will find when you try the program, the SMS & MMS Diary program can not only be used to create diaries from your messages. It can also be used to view your messages in a simple and extremely fast way (in your phone). Your messages are displayed in a "chat-like" way and hence it is very easy to follow your message conversations with your friends. Messages that you have sent are displayed right-aligned and messages that you have received are displayed left-aligned. Try it and compare with the speed and usability of your built in message viewer. The image below is a screenshot of the program. Click on it to see larger images.

Các file đính kèm:

Hoang An and gamethu like this.
  8. tichau

tichau Guest

Smartphoneware.Best.Answering.Machine.v1.0.S60v3.S ymbianOS9.incl.K@ygen-HSpda

[​IMG]

Expand the possibilities of your device by one of the most powerful features you could imagine - Answering Machine. Play messages and set up greetings directly on your smartphone. Don't spend any more money on voice mail!

Features:

* Ability to set different greetings for contacts, groups and phone numbers;
    * Intuitive user interface;
    * Playback of messages directly in the application;
    * Possibility to define a list of profiles in which the application is active, which allows integration with our Best Profiles for S60 3rd edition software where you can set a schedule for profile switching;​

Getting started:

To get started with the application working you have to: adjust settings, set up greetings and activate Best Answering Machine.

To create a new greeting, choose Options - Greetings, there you can set greetings by "Default", for persons "Not in Contacts" and with "Private Number", as well as specify particular greetings for a "Contact", a "Group" or a "Phone number".

Settings:

In Settings dialog you can set the following options for Best Answering Machine:

* Greetings - allows setting up the greetings played on pick-up;
    * Active in profiles - defines in which profiles the application will pick-up the phone and record messages;
    * Storage - allows selecting on which disk the records will be saved;
    * Pick up after - sets the time after which the call will be answered;
    * Record time - maximum amount of time the message is being recorded;
    * Format - message file format (amr,wav);
    * Icon - configures the visibility of the icon displaying application activity and presence of new messages; depending on this parameter, can be shown in standby screen only (Phone application) or in any application;
    * Play volume - play volume for the greeting;
    * Records lifetime - automatically removes old messages;
    In this view you can listen to new and old messages, delete unnecessary messages, send the recorded messages and call the person directly from this view.

During the call:

When Answering Machine is processing an incoming call, you will see a dialog showing the application's progress with the ability to stop it:

* Answer - when this command is chosen during a call, it stops greeting playback or message record and you can continue talking to the caller;
    * Hang up - stops greeting playback or message recording and terminates the call;​

Compatible devices:
    LG KS10 (Joy), LG KT610, LG KT615,
    Nokia 3250, Nokia 5320, Nokia 5500 Sport,
    Nokia 5700, Nokia 6110 Navigator, Nokia 6120,
    Nokia 6121, Nokia 6124, Nokia 6210,
    Nokia 6220, Nokia 6290, Nokia 6650,
    Nokia E50, Nokia E51, Nokia E60,
    Nokia E61, Nokia E61i, Nokia E62,
    Nokia E63, Nokia E65, Nokia E66,
    Nokia E70, Nokia E71, Nokia E90,
    Nokia N71, Nokia N73, Nokia N75,
    Nokia N76, Nokia N77, Nokia N78,
    Nokia N79, Nokia N80, Nokia N81,
    Nokia N81 8GB, Nokia N82, Nokia N85,
    Nokia N91, Nokia N91 8GB, Nokia N92,
    Nokia N93, Nokia N93i, Nokia N95,
    Nokia N95 8GB, Nokia N96, Samsung I7710,
    Samsung Innov8 (i8510), Samsung SGH-G810, Samsung SGH-i400,
    Samsung SGH-i450, Samsung SGH-i520, Samsung SGH-i550,
    Samsung SGH-i560, Samsung SGH-i570, Samsung SGH-L870​

Các file đính kèm:

Hoang An and tran phuoc dien like this.
  9. tichau

tichau Guest

X-SMS by Siraj
    What is X-SMS?
    Ever thought of backing up you memorable sms' in a cooler way inside a text or html file with sender and time listed? X-SMS is a s60 python application developed by our Symbian-freak developer and beta tester team member Siraj a.k.a Apache. The application is a complete FREEWARE to be distributed free and un-commercial usage and sharing.

Compatibility: s60 v3

What does X-SMS do?
    X-SMS a small, fast, and reliable free utility to backup all of your sms inside your inbox

into one .txt or .html web page so that you can view them later and the memory of your

past time might just make you happy when you have a big downside-up frawn in your face.

Guess like one friend wrote you a very funny joke, or your loved ones sent lovely quotes,

X-SMS lets you read and recite to remember and enjoy.

Requirements: two hands, a symbian phone, a smile, and python s60 updated runtime with script shells installed.

How to use X-SMS?
    1> download your corresponding compatible copy of the app's installer and install it in your phone [ for s60 os9/9.1 users, you might need to sign the installer)

2> after installation is finished, the app will shortly appear on the menu, run it.

You Want python to run this app.....

Thanks to SIRaj & all others developers

Install and Enjoy.....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Các file đính kèm:

• X-SMS.rar
      Kích thước:
      95.6 KB
      Đọc:
    Hoang An thích bài này.
  10. tichau

tichau Guest

pySiraj X-SMS v1.0 [Back up your Messages in Text and HTML format]

[​IMG]

Now you don't need to worry about losing any of your text messages..! Nor you need any manual backup via mail2 folder courtesy of hacked phone.

[​IMG]

All you need to do is to download and install this tiny piece of Python by Siraj a.k.a. apacheking [yes, another SF freak ] and creat backup as per your choice in Text or HTML format.

[​IMG]

The backup is easily accessible later...the backup files are stored in E:\ DyMZ folder as SMS-backup.txt or SMS-backup.html file.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Các file đính kèm:

Pháp Sư, Hoang An and ngoit06 like this.