Cập nhật phần mềm Tổng hợp / Phần mềm khác

Thảo luận trong 'ỨNG DỤNG TỔNG HỢP - ỨNG DỤNG KHÁC' bắt đầu bởi ChiêuTrúc, 24 Tháng ba 2006.

1. BinhDa

BinhDa Super Moderator Staff Member

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    LandscapePro v 3.0 FULL

Hỗ trợ quay trái, phải, 270 độ cho các máy N95/N79/N85/E75

[​IMG]
    [youtube]9W6witVE2FU[/youtube]

Cái này thì quá quen thộc nên BinhDa không cần giới thiệu thêm nhiều!
    Không thấy hoạt động trên E52 ( máy chưa h@ck )

Các file đính kèm:

MaiDinh and xanoxa like this.
  2. Be Yeu

Be Yeu Super Moderator Staff Member

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Một chùm các ứng dụng tiện ích từ Psiloc free cho các bạn nhân dịp Giáng sinh !Các bạn down về rồi dùng mã trong file .txt để kích hoạt

Các file đính kèm:

MaiDinh and ngodailam like this.
  3. minhtue

minhtue Super Moderator Staff Member

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Phần mềm xem thông tin, bung, chỉnh sửa, signed file *.SIS và *.SISX

SISContents v1.5.7
    Updated: 22/12/2009

Unpacking, editing and signing of Symbian SIS packages

[​IMG]

SISContents is a tool that allows you to unpack, edit and sign Symbian 9 SIS packages (Nokia S60 3rd, 5th Edition and Sony Ericsson UIQ 3.x platforms are supported). It helps you to inspect the files contained in SIS package, to see certificates against which it was signed as well as to view the PKG script that describes the on-device installation process. You can also edit the contents of packages and sign them after that.

Main features of SISContents:
    - read the contents and show information on SIS packages;
    - unpack files from SIS packages;
    - extract embedded components of packages as sis files (including certificates and signatures);
    - view and save installation PKG script;
    - sign packages, show information on certificates (validity period, issuer, subject, etc.), and delete them from package;
    - edit package: modification of name, vendor, version, type of installation, supported platforms (devices) is available. You can also add, replace and delete files/components containing in a package and change capabilities, UID3, SID of executables (i.e. exe, dll, ldd, etc.);
    - read the contents and unpack files from N-Gage packages;
    - extract and edit contents of mif files embedded in sis packages;
    - view and extract images from multibitmap (mbm) files embedded in sis packages.

Phiên bản 1.5.7 có những cải tiến đột phá: cho phép chỉnh sửa ứng dụng, thư mục và các icon trong S60 Themes (thêm mới, thay thế, xoá) mà không cần bung file sis.
    Mã:
    [URL="http://symbiandev.cdtools.net/themeicons.html"]Xem hướng dẫn chi tiết tại đây[/URL]
    Compatibility: Windows XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008 Server/Windows 7

SISContents is free software

Các file đính kèm:

MaiDinh thích bài này.
  4. minhtue

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Nokia Mobile VPN 40.09(1231) S60v3/S60v5 SymbianOS9x Signed

[​IMG]

Nokia Mobile VPN is an IPsec VPN client that helps to secure the connection to compatible intranet for access from mobile devices[​IMG]. It extends VPN use into compatible Nokia devices.

Features

• Free of charge client enables you to integrate mobile devices to your existing compatible IT infrastructure[​IMG]
    • Supports multiple authentication methods
    • Supports VPN gateways from multiple vendors
    • Client supports over-the-air provisioning of VPN configuration and updates, adding a layer of security to mobile devices via a compatible OMA device management solution

Các file đính kèm:

MaiDinh thích bài này.
  5. tichau

tichau Guest

Melodi The Noise Machine v1.00 s60v3 SymbianOS.x Signed

[​IMG]

A hilarious set of noise giving you sound effects for any situation, including: * Crowd goes wild! * Drumroll please... * Crash and burn! * Fail trombone * and many more!

Các file đính kèm:

6. tichau

tichau Guest

eyeSight SPOON v1.00 s60v3 SymbianOS.x Signed Retail by Poryia

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Amaze your Friends! Bend cutlery without touching the device! Spoon! Is a mobile Magic Trick displaying the performer's ability to bend cutlery with the power of " "Thought" " .....

Các file đính kèm:

7. minhtue

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    StyleTap v0.9.28 S60v3/S60v5/UIQ3 SymbianOS9.x Unsigned Cr*cked-FoXPDA

[​IMG] [​IMG]

StyleTap® Platform allows you to run applications (and games)
    originally written for Palm OS handhelds on devices running

• Symbian OS - S60 3rd Edition

• Symbian OS - S60 5th Edition
    • Symbian OS - UIQ3.0
    With more than 20,000 applications for the Palm OS platform available – many of them free – you will be able to do so much more with your smartphone.

StyleTap Platform is fast, compact and comes with everything you need. Just add your favorite third-party applications for Palm OS platform and you're ready to go!.

Change-log

New Features:

• support for SSL library
    support for certain Bluetooth API calls

Fixes:

various minor fixes

Các file đính kèm:

BinhDa and MaiDinh like this.
  8. takeda

takeda PC Top Contributor

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Kylom My Calcul v1.02(14) S60v3 SymbianOS9 {Design Ur Own Calculator}

My Calcul is your calculator and nobody else’s: like most other calculator applications, it has a number of function buttons, which perform specific calculations on the number entered or calculated. But unlike in other applications, the buttons in My Calcul can be programmed by you to do exactly the calculations you want. You are free to set the name of each function button and the calculation formula behind it.

[​IMG]

The calculation formula behind each button can take several named variables and an unlimited number of parenthesis. In the case of function ft-in>cm, the formula has 2 variables named inches and feet :

Main features of My Calcul :

* the calculation formulae can have up to 255 characters, with an unlimited number of parenthesis and named variables. The last value of each variable is memorized within one session, and it is offered as default value when the same variable is used again, in the same formula or in another formula.
    * the following functions are recognized in formulae: log, ln, factorial, sin, cos, tan, acos, asin, atan, cosh, sinh, acosh, asinh. The numbers pi and e are also recognized.
    * the calculator can operate in standard algebraic mode or in RPN mode (Reverse Polish Notation).

My Calcul features an equation solver module. When the user loads an equation with n variables (up to 6), the application automatically builds up a table with one line per variable. The table can be used like a small spreadsheet where the user enters values for any sub-set of n-1 variables and let the application calculate the value of the nth variable to solve the equation. Each cell in this special kind of spreadsheet is both an input cell and a calculated cell. This is very useful for all sorts of “what if” type calculations.

Các file đính kèm:

9. takeda

takeda PC Top Contributor

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Smart Valley HappyWakeUp v1.25 Full from OVI

Smart Valley HappyWakeUp v1.25 Full from OVI

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The alarm is making that annoying sound again. With your eyes still closed, you reach out an arm and hit the snooze button... again. You don ’t have to experience this every morning, thanks to HappyWakeUp. Using smart phone technology and medical research findings, HappyWakeUp knows the optimal time to arouse you from sleep. You’ll feel refreshed each and every morning with this award winning app. Don’t go through your days tired a ny longer. Wake up and grab HappyWakeUp now!

User review:

"I use HappyWakeUp when I need to catch a morning flight from a hotel. I
    set the regular alarm to wake me up at the last possible moment. In the
    morning I take a rushed cup of coffee before hurrying to the airport. But
    with HappyWakeUp things are often better: when it wakes me up refreshed
    ~20 minutes before the final alarm I have time to enjoy a great breakfast in
    the hotel restaurant." H.S.

HappyWakeUp gives you a natural wake up at optimal time! You
    experience an easy and refreshed wake up without any groggy feeling. You
    get added value by giving a possibility to achieve some active minutes in
    the morning. The pleasant wake up in the morning is decreasing the stress
    factors experienced by the human body, too.

Detailed information

HappyWakeUp is based on the medical knowledge and research of human
    sleep stages. During the last morning hours sleep is fragmented and there
    are short periods of wakefulness. These are the optimal moments for your
    brain and body to wake up. HappyWakeUp is developed to detect them. It
    helps your body to learn the spontaneous accurate sleep - wake rhythm.

Credit to everyone who found a way through OVI

Các file đính kèm:

MaiDinh thích bài này.
  10. verylove

verylove Staff Member

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    PhoNetInfo Version: 2.8.0

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Các file đính kèm:

MaiDinh thích bài này.