Cập nhật ứng dụng Du lịch/Bản đồ/GPS ...

Thảo luận trong 'ỨNG DỤNG DU LỊCH, BẢN ĐỒ, GPS' bắt đầu bởi ChiêuTrúc, 29 Tháng ba 2008.

1. foooofoooo

foooofoooo Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    This is not fair .. not fair !!?

I'm a 14 years old .. And i haven't done anything with my life! Nothing that i could remember forever or something stupid .. I have no friends.. Never had a bf ..I hate my body, i have talents that has no use for me in this world, i'm in love with a guy that i'm pretty sure doesn't even love/like or even look at me,I'm not good at taking school tests.. I just don't get it .. I'm 57 kg and 1.54 cm tall .. I have breasts,you can little see small waist ,but i have no butt which looks so weird because i have huge thighs that can't fit into jeans and it look so disgusting i feel so disgusting i mean if i had something at least little thing behind i would be happy but no .. there is nothing it's all flat ! Whenever i go up in Weight the fat goes to my thighs and nowhere else .. just thighs not butt ! I know it's not the worlds first problemm but i just feel so sad because of all these things going into my life and getting oout .. I just feel so alone and so ugly ..
  2. darren.m

darren.m Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    What do you think about ACTA, SOPA, PIPA etc?

I've heard a lot of discussions about these new anti-online-piracy organizations as ACTA, SOPA, and PIPA. I'm just wondering, why does everyone think its so bad? I mean; its just to prevent people from doing something illegal and from being thieves. I also see a lot of exaggeration when it comes to the punishment. Rumors, saying that you can get 50 years of prison for sharing files, that is not true! Also, as far a i know, its only the person sharing the files who will get punished, not the streamer/downloader, even though that's illegal too and you could get punished for that as well.
    Why does everyone think that its OK to steal on the internet, when they would never even think about stealing from a store? In theory is the same action being done.

Do you think its OK to steal from the internet?
    Dont you feel sorry for the people who are loosing a lot of money from your stealing? (No, not just a little bit, A LOT!)