Theme Appleton v1.0a

Thảo luận trong 'Multimedia - Themes' bắt đầu bởi minhque, 6 Tháng năm 2010.

1. mr.lee1381

mr.lee1381 Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    5 column sb là gì vậy mấy bác :D cho mình hỏi tí
  2. WindAngel

WindAngel Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    @mr.lee1381: 5 Column SB giúp mình có thể sắp xếp được 5 dòng biểu tượng cho IP thay vì mặc định chỉ được 4 dòng :D

Bác kéo cái icon Calendar xuống 1 dòng nữa là xong.
    minhque thích bài này.
  3. masterpeace

masterpeace Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Bác có link chi tiết hướng dẫn từng bước ko,english cũng được.Em chưa dùng iblank với spring jump bao giờ nên ko biết tạo icon ảo sao cho nó đủ :((
  4. WindAngel

WindAngel Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Bác làm theo trong hình nhé :D

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

First install Categories and make 2 folders, "Games" and "Apps" or "Tools" (either/or, I use tools b/c for some reason my phone won't let me have an apps folder, but there's icons for both so don't worry) .
    Place all the apps and games you want to go in to folders in to their respective folders. You can leave some out if you want, like the ones you use most often and don't want to bother going into a folder to get, just place those on the 5th page of your springboard for now.
    Don't activate Appleton in Winterboard yet and also make sure no other theme are checked as well. Set your springboard up like the screen shots below.
    Go into Springjumps app and turn off all pages except for pages 0-4. And also turn off page titles as well in the springjump app under "General". Place the Springjumps on the dock.
    Make a total of 65 iblanks.
    Pages 1-4 have 15 iblanks each and the fifth page has 5 at the top, which is optional if you don't really care about the icons overlapping the top ribbon.
    *Page 1 show 16 iBlanks but it's 15, forgot to delete that last sucker on the end ha
    minhque, FeandMo, masterpeace1 người khác thích bài này.