Ứng dụng cập nhật phần III

Thảo luận trong 'ỨNG DỤNG TỔNG HỢP - ỨNG DỤNG KHÁC' bắt đầu bởi fakahaka, 15 Tháng mười 2008.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Không mở trả lời sau này.
  1. fakahaka Thành viên

Hiisi Suite, HTTP proxy server suite for mobile phone and PC, enables MIDP capable mobile phone to connect to LAN via bluetooth (RFCOMM) connection. With these proxies, you can connect mobile phone inside the area where bluetooth radio wave of PC can reach to the internet without paying money for mobile operators. Hiisi Suite supports only HTTP protocol (GET and POST methods).

Hiisi Proxy is a midlet for mobile that routes all the http traffic to Pihatonttu Proxy running on the PC. Before installing and running the applications, you have to configure them, according to your devices settings.

Compatibility :
    Tested and working in 6630, N73 and E61. It should work in any MIDP 2.0 mobile.
    Up to date
    Also tried on my N95 and works ok. E51 works ok.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL
    (read carefully)

Note: Do not skip this! Read carefully !!!
    You may need JAVA JRE (java runtime environment). Most PCs, may already have the java jre installed, you can check your version by open a command prompt (Start / run / cmd - enter) then in black window, type "java -version" (without quotes) and press enter. Version will be displayed if installed. If not ###### HERE to get it.

OK, here we go then.

█ Step 1
    First create a new acces point:
    Go to - tools > settings > connection > access points > options > create new access point
    Name the access point anything you wish. In my case I called it Bt, but you name it as you want since the connection name doesn't matter, unlike GnuBox. Example - Connection Name > Bt (Or anything else you want. Be careful, Connection Name and Acces Point Name are different things)
    Leave everything on default then go to options > advanced settings. On the proxy server address enter 127.0.0.1 and 1234 as the proxy port number. Now press back two times to exit and save the new acces point.

█ Step 2
    Installation on the phone
    On the folder that you extracted \Hiisi1.6.3\Hiisi\bin there are Hiisi.jar and Hiisi.jad.
    Copy both files to the root of your MMC or phone memory, doesn't matter how you get the files to your phone, via usb or bluetooth, is important that both files are in the same directory for proper installation.
    Then using any file explorer (could even use nokia file mgr. app) locate and run the hiisi.jad file and not the JAR, this will be in path looking something like E:/hiisi.jad (it is important to run the jad file, and NOT the jar file, or simply wont work at all, but jar file must also be present in same dir as the jad file for successful installation) so follow all on screen prompts which comes from after *** the hiisi.jad file, and go ahead and install it.

>> Update:
    When prompted for the installation directory when you install the .jad file, select the directory where your .jad and .jar files are located.
    Example:
    If you have transfered the files on E:/, select memory card to install the .jad file.
    If you have transfered them on C:/ select phone memory to install the .jad file.

█ Step 3
    Configuring the server on PC
    First we need to know the COM port used by your bluetooth. In my case is COM11 under BlueSoleil 2.1.3 Release. In the main panel of BlueSoleil go to My Services > Properties > Serial Port A.

For default Windows XP SP2 and Vista drivers here is a screenshot that may help to find the COM Port. You can go to Control Panel > Bluetooth Devices > COM Ports tab.

Update: On the Service Properties > Personal Area Networking, be sure you have the "Enable DHCP Server" checked.

Now we need to edit the COM Port in the Pihatonttu.cmd.
    Open Notepad and drag and drop Pihatonttu.cmd inside the Notepad.
    You should see this:

Code:

start javaw -Djava.library.path=. -cp .\lib\comm.jar;.\lib\jdic.jar;.\class Pihatonttu.PihatonttuMain COM7 null

In the COM7, change the number 7 to your COM Port used by bluetooth. In my case is COM11 so it should be like this:
    Code:

start javaw -Djava.library.path=. -cp .\lib\comm.jar;.\lib\jdic.jar;.\class Pihatonttu.PihatonttuMain COM11 null

If you want to use 3rd party proxy server just replace null with 200.65.127.161:3128 or any other proxy you want.
    Example
    Code:

start javaw -Djava.library.path=. -cp .\lib\comm.jar;.\lib\jdic.jar;.\class Pihatonttu.PihatonttuMain COM11 200.65.127.161:3128

Note: You can do the same with the Pihatonttu_localhost.cmd file but in my case it worked with Pihatonttu.cmd.

Ctrl+S to save it and close Notepad. Now double ###### the Pihatonttu.cmd and the Pihatonttu Proxy window will appear.
    Note: If you get error like "COM Port is in use" when you launch the app, close it and launch again .

█ Step 4
    Now launch the Hiisi Proxy on your Phone. It will ask you "Allow application Hiisi bla bla bla...?" Press Yes.
    Select and press Bluetooth Mode then it will say "Inquiring bluetooth devices..."

Now choose your PC bluetooth name then it will search for bluetooth serial port.

On the next screen you will see the btspp://..... selection.This is the RFCOMM service and you need to select this one. (select the first and not the second)

Now you will see this screen.

Normally you can go ahead on browsing the web now but to be sure let's go to Options > Settings. Bluetooth mode must be selected.
    Bluetooth Connection > Check now must be checked.
    User Agent > Select Mozilla/5.0(Symbian OS S60 Browser/Safari) then press OK
    (If you have problem connecting and get an error 500 select the SoftBank as user agent and it will work ok)

After pressing OK, Checking Bluetooth Connection screen will appear and you have to allow the application to use connectivity applications.
    If you see the screen as below, you actually did it.

█ Step 5
    Now without exiting the Hiisi Proxy, unlike GnuBox, open the browser on the phone and try to open any web page. When prompted which access point to use, select your new dummy access point. In my case I called it Bt so I have to select that.

This is my method on how I put it to work under BlueSoleil Software.
    Thanks to marty3 from another forum for his clear tutorial.
    This will work not only on Symbian but almost on every Java MIDP 2.0 capable phone.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Các file đính kèm:

Pháp Sư thích bài này.
  2. ChiêuTrúc

ChiêuTrúc Admin Executive Staff Member

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Ứng dụng mới cập nhật Symbian OS 9 (Phần III)

Ứng dụng mới cập nhật Symbian OS 9 (Phần III)

+ Đã hơn 2,5 năm qua kể từ ngày topic Ứng dụng cho Symbian OS 9.1 (Phần I) được thành lập, chúng ta đã cùng nhau sưu tầm và test qua vô số các ứng dụng không những dành riêng cho dòng máy 3rd OS 9.1 ở các phiên bản từ cũ đến phiên bản mới nhất.

+ Quả thật, các phần mềm, tiện ích dành cho dòng máy này đã xuất hiện càng ngày càng nhiều hơn, nhanh hơn và quan trọng là mặt chất lượng phần mềm cũng tốt hơn. Đến hôm nay, chủ đề phần II cũng đã đủ dài. Tôi đóng nó lại và lập chủ đề phần III để mọi người tiện theo dõi.

+ Mong các bạn post bài đúng nội qui của chung diễn đàn và chú ý đến qui định riêng của chủ đề phần mềm cập nhật:

1/ Chủ đề chỉ dùng để đăng tải những ứng dụng, tiện ích mới xuất hiện (hoặc mới ra mắt phiên bản mới). Mọi bài viết thắc mắc, yêu cầu key, bảo link hỏng...sai chủ đề sẽ được xóa ngay mà không cần báo trước.
    Bạn nào cố tình vi phạm sẽ bị cảnh cáo tương tự hành động cố tình spam bài trên diễn đàn. Nhắn tin cho riêng người gởi bài trong các trường hợp trên là việc làm được khuyến khích.

2/ Do đa số các bài viết đều thuộc dạng nóng hổi (copy về là post liền :">) nên người post có thể để nguyên văn (tiếng Anh). Chúng tôi khuyến khích người post bài nên kèm theo vài hình minh họa và vài dòng ghi chú tiếng Việt để nêu công dụng của phần mềm, giúp cho những bạn không thông thạo tiếng Anh có thể hiểu được.

3/ Bài viết phải được lấy từ những nguồn có uy tín, đáng tin cậy. File đính kèm nếu có phải được check virus trước khi post.
    Nếu file kèm theo quá lớn, các bạn có thể gởi link qua những trang web chuyên về upload file như 4share, mediafire ...

Lưu ý: Chúng tôi không chấp nhận dẫn link qua những diễn đàn điện thoại khác (cả trong nứoc lẫn nước ngoài).

Mong các bạn ủng hộ và ứng dụng được những phần mềm, tiện ích vào công việc và giải trí

Thay mặt Ban điều hành Box Symbian 3rd
    ChieuTruc

(Các bạn có thể xem lại những chủ đề phần mềm cập nhật trước đây trong phần:
    Mục lục các chủ đề App/Ứng dụng đáng chú ý)
    MaiDinh, Hoang An, h2inlove and 22 others like this.
  3. tichau

tichau Guest

MobiMonster2 SecureSpace v1.00 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned Cr@cked-POPDA
    Secure Space:
    (All secret Information in one place, encrypted)

Psst… Got passwords?

Store your Passwords, Banking, Credit Card Information & Expense List on your phone or develop custom lists. All data is encrypted ensuring that it cannot be viewed by a file explorer utility or any other third party application.

You have access to five pre-fabricated lists:

Expenses
    Credit Card
    Banking
    Password
    Custom Lists
    You can create any custom list or editing pre-fabricated lists. There are no restrictions on the type and the amount of lists that you can create.
    [​IMG]

Các file đính kèm:

4. tichau

tichau Guest

SensorController v1.0 S60v3 Unsigned

This application uses 3D sensor to lock / unlock key.

Usage :
    Left-Right : Lock
    Right-Left : Unlock

[​IMG]

Các file đính kèm:

5. tichau

tichau Guest

Smartphone Solutions SmartControl v3.2.3 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Cr@cked-illusion
    Smartphone.Solutions.SmartControl.v3.2.3.Inc.Deskt op.S60v3.SymbianOS9.1.Unsigned.Cr@cked-illusion

Remote control your smartphones from your PC. With smartControl working with your smartphone becomes faster and more efficient. Just connect your device to a PC via WLAN or USB and start remote controlling it. Use smartControl for presentation and demonstration to display your smartphone's screen on a PC or video projector in realtime. You can choose between the full screen mode (only the screen content of the smartphone is visible) and the mode displaying the device skin and keypad too.

[​IMG]

Possible fields of application:
    a) demonstration, presentation
    b) comfortable input of texts (e.g. SMS, MMS)
    c) generation of screenshots for documentation
    d) generation of videos showing the handling of the device
    e) simplification of application testing.

Desktop:
    http://www.zshare.net/download/5274983812057307/
    Handuong thích bài này.
  6. manbk401

manbk401 Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Sideralis v1.1.3 -sky chart for mobile- *updated*
    Thanx to drAdeLante

Sideralis v1.1.3

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sideralis is a small and free midlet application which displays a map of the stars on your mobile phone. In other words a sky chart for mobile phones. ​

Features:

A lot of different objects:​

* More than 800 stars
    * 5 planets: Mars, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn. Sun and Moon​

2 different views:​

* Horizontal view
    * Zenith view​

Information on all objects:​

* Name
    * Magnitude
    * Distance
    * Azimuth
    * Height​

Current time or any time can be choosen.​

Selection of location by either entering latitude and longitude, by selecting a city among morethan 80 cities or by selection on a globe.​

Small dictionnary available giving some interesting informations about universe and constellations.​

Sideralis has been tested on these phones and it worked:
    #
    BlackBerry: 8703e​
    HP: iPaq 614
    HTC: TYTN II
    LG:KU311, KU990 (viewty), L600v
    Motorola: A780* C975* SLVR L7i,L7e* RAZR V3xx* V360,V1100* RIZR Z3, RIZR Z6, RIZR Z8
    * RAZR maxx V6​
    Nokia S40 3rd edition phones: 6086,6131,6133,6151,6230i,6230,6235,6275,6300,7390 ,...
    * S40 5th edition phones: 5130 XpressMusic,
    * S60 2nd edition phones: N70,6680,N90,...
    :** S60 3rd edition phones: N73,N77,E61i,E65,E90,N95,N97,N75,...
    Samsung* SGH-D600,SGH-D900* SGH-E900* SGH-Z500
    Sagem: myX6* my401c
    Sharp: 770SH
    Sony Ericsson: F500i* J300
    * K300,K300i,K310,K500,K510,K600,K608i,K610i,K700,K7 50i,K800i,K810i
    M600* P900,P910,P990* S700* V600i,V630i
    * W300,W600,W700,W760a,W800,W800i,W810,W810i,W850i,W 900,W950
    * Z500,Z520,Z520i,Z520a,Z525,530,Z550,Z800​
    Treo: 700P

Các file đính kèm:

nhangoc, Pháp Sư, phtdung86 and 3 others like this.
  7. manbk401

manbk401 Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    MobileGTD turns your Series 60 phone into a GTD notebook on steroids

Features:

• Based on a simple file and directory structure (easy synchronization with PC)
    • Use your favourite file explorer to browse your actions
    • Usable as a simple inbox, allowing you to create projects on the fly
    • Searchable project list view
    • Project editing functionality (add/remove actions/infos)
    • Processing functionality (automatically find done actions)
    • Review assistance (find projects with no active next action and projects that have not changed for a certain time)
    • Compatible to GTDFiles
    MobileGTD uses simple text files for projects. Each line in a project file can be either an action or an info. When adding an action to a project, a new line is added to the project file and a file is created in a directory structure corresponding to your contexts. If you e.g. create an action "Computer Download new version of MobileGTD" MobileGTD will create a file "Download new version of MobileGTD.act" in a directory called "Computer/". You can also use nested contexts, e.g. "Computer/Online/" to further structur your contexts. To avoid too much typing you can define abbreviations for contexts, you could e.g. define "26" to be expanded to "Computer/Online/".

You can then use any file explorer to browse through your actions and delete done ones. When processing projects MobileGTD automatically searches for deleted actions and sets them to done in the project file.​

No changelog available.​

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Các file đính kèm:

mode, max-ant and Handuong like this.
  8. tichau

tichau Guest

Bluevoice v0.1.0 Beta - Voice Chat Using Bluetooth -

DJK - Bluevoice v0.1.0 Beta

[​IMG]

DJK Bluevoice is an application for voice chat using bluetooth.

Requirements: MIDP2.0 CLDC1.0, Bluetooth API - JSR82, Media API - JSR135.

Features:
    • <LI itxtvisited="1"><LI itxtvisited="1">The detection of all bluetooth devices in your area;
      <LI itxtvisited="1">The devices are identified by type (phone, pc, pheriferall, misc, e.t.c.);
      <LI itxtvisited="1">The application shows you useful information about your device and about the device that communicate with;
      <LI itxtvisited="1">You can send voice messages by using 1,3-keys (start/stop talking);
      <LI itxtvisited="1">You can restrict the access to your own device using 5-key;
      [*]To use this application with success,you must have on your device "java bluetooth api" and you must be able to play "amr voice content".

Các file đính kèm:

9. tichau

tichau Guest

MobileGTD -Getting Things Done - v1.0 [Turn your phone into a GTD notebook ]
    MobileGTD turns your Series 60 phone into a GTD notebook on steroids

Features:

• <LI itxtvisited="1">Based on a simple file and directory structure (easy synchronization with PC) <LI itxtvisited="1">Use your favourite file explorer to browse your actions <LI itxtvisited="1">Usable as a simple inbox, allowing you to create projects on the fly <LI itxtvisited="1">Searchable project list view <LI itxtvisited="1">Project editing functionality (add/remove actions/infos) <LI itxtvisited="1">Processing functionality (automatically find done actions) <LI itxtvisited="1">Review assistance (find projects with no active next action and projects that have not changed for a certain time)
    • Compatible to GTDFiles
    MobileGTD uses simple text files for projects. Each line in a project file can be either an action or an info. When adding an action to a project, a new line is added to the project file and a file is created in a directory structure corresponding to your contexts. If you e.g. create an action "Computer Download new version of MobileGTD" MobileGTD will create a file "Download new version of MobileGTD.act" in a directory called "Computer/". You can also use nested contexts, e.g. "Computer/Online/" to further structur your contexts. To avoid too much typing you can define abbreviations for contexts, you could e.g. define "26" to be expanded to "Computer/Online/".

You can then use any file explorer to browse through your actions and delete done ones. When processing projects MobileGTD automatically searches for deleted actions and sets them to done in the project file.​

No changelog available.​

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Các file đính kèm:

Pháp Sư and Handuong like this.
  10. manbk401

manbk401 Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    SBSH.Mobile.Software.SafeWallet.v1.0.S60v3.Symbian OS9.1.*******-illusion

Lưu giữ thông tin cá nhân của bạn

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Store your private information in one secure place! SafeWallet is a secure storage application designed to help you manage all your private information in one secure solution!
    Use SafeWallet to store credit cards info, passwords, bank account info and much more!

SafeWallet is a powerful and highly secured storage application allowing you to securely store various types of information. Use SafeWallet to store business and private information and enjoy easy-to-use interface! Use SafeWallet to store information such as: credit cards information, online passwords, bank account info, registration codes, ATM PINs, emergency contacts, addresses, serial numbers and create your own card templates for your own custom information!

SafeWallet uses 256-bit AES encryption, the same standard adopted by the U.S. government, along with security practices based on intelligence forces experience, to ensure the safety of your sensitive information in the best possible way! SafeWallet is the secure choice for your sensitive information!

The Secure Choice!

* Store your information in Wallets protected by personal passwords and enjoy the most advanced security technologies. SafeWallet allows you to safely carry your sensitive information with you everywhere you go!
    * SafeWallet back-end engine uses powerful 256-bit AES encryption, the same encryption standard adopted by the U.S. government, along with security practices based on intelligence forces experience, providing you with the best encryption solution for your information!
    * Auto-close feature will automatically shut down SafeWallet when left unused after a user-defined time interval, making sure your wallet information will never be accessible to anyone when SafeWallet is left active
    * Ensure maximum security for your sensitive information by setting SafeWallet to close automatically when running at the background or when placing your device to the holster, making sure your information will always be kept away from unwanted eye!
    luonchinguoc thích bài này.
Trạng thái chủ đề:
Không mở trả lời sau này.