Ứng dụng cập nhật phần III

Thảo luận trong 'ỨNG DỤNG TỔNG HỢP - ỨNG DỤNG KHÁC' bắt đầu bởi fakahaka, 15 Tháng mười 2008.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Không mở trả lời sau này.
  1. DOAN DUNG

DOAN DUNG Ex-Mod

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Mobile translator english-Italian.

Mobile translator english-Italian.

[​IMG]

Các file đính kèm:

MaiDinh thích bài này.
  2. tichau

tichau Guest

Quickmark 2D Barcode Reader v3.8 r4330 S60v3 SymbianOS9.x Signed

[​IMG]

QuickMark
    Each of the next business cards printed on exclusive bar code, as long as the use of bar code targeting camera phone, on the phone can establish direct personal contacts or IDD, more powerful, can also use the camera phone to buy vending machines within the beverage.

QuickMark information with the introduction 』『 two-dimensional bar code, 『camera phone』 and 『』 the QuickMark e-commerce applications, providing new channels of consumption, will allow the future of consumer behavior radically changed.

Now, if you see people in Taiwan holding a cell phone facing the cola vending machines Meng take pictures, do not be mistaken! In fact, they do not shoot cola, but use camera phone to buy cola; Or your customer delivery out business cards to see the exclusive bar-coding, Do not think that this is Scratch tickets! Just camera phone bar code aimed at gently and not personally Files, we can easily establish a personal phone directories.

QuickMark information with the introduction 』『 two-dimensional bar code, 『camera phone』 and 『』 the QuickMark e-commerce applications, providing new channels of consumption, will allow the future of consumer behavior radically changed.

In simple terms, the concept is QuickMark mobile phone as a scanner use, As long as the general with 300,000 pixel camera phone and the installation of related software can be used QuickMark use of the built-in camera phone, camera aimed at the barcode, through barcode links, software decoders, we will be able to automatically identify the barcode, this phone to the killer application cost, low-cost, Higher-order and without special phone or value advances movements, apart from anywhere in small fee to use the mechanism of automatic vending machines, booking, buying game points paying parking fees even downloading MP3 can be used in this manner.

With built-QuickMark camera phone, anywhere lens aiming barcode exclusive merchandise, through barcode links, software decoding, 2 seconds to complete the automatic identification bar code, whether applied to the various types of information online, telephone directories, Tuling download, download games and marketing activities. even action transactions to be used; or for the personal business cards QuickMark barcode production, Users can easily remitted through personal barcode system, the English name and telephone number, to establish personal contacts.

Các file đính kèm:

3. tichau

tichau Guest

Kiora Blue S60v3 J2ME
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kiora Bluetooth Version. Make a cool profile packed full with music and your favorite pictures and bluetooth it to someone sitting close. If they accept (and there is an art in this!) your kiora profile will be added to their phone's contact book - ready for them to contact you whenever they want. Set up is easy just follow these steps:

Download and install Kiora

Click the "Go to Kiora" link: This takes you to the Kiora mobile site - register and add pics and music to your profile;

Bluetooth your profile: Launch the app when you are out and about. Click "Bluetooth Scanner". Wait for it to load the names of the phones around you. Select the names that interest you and press send. The application will send out your profile one by one. It can take a few goes before someone accepts your link. Have fun!

Highscore Charts: For fun we have highscore charts for people who manage to bluetooth their profile out the most! It is definately an art form.

Uploads: As a note you also upload anything you want from your phone to Kiora and then share with all your new friends - i.e. pics and vids.

Các file đính kèm:

4. tichau

tichau Guest

ChangeSplashScreen v0.2 ENG translated by Chickenz.

Over their own personalized mobile phone make your personal mobile phone software name: English name: Change Splash Screen
    Software version: 0.2 Software Author: ♀ Love Liの小North ♂
    Test models: N82, E51 whether to sign: to sign installed Description: PY software platform required to support the necessary cell phone to break! And open the crack permissions is amodification of this software every day listening QQ UC software startup screen after entering the software ... QQ selection startup screen to make changes I have already provided a lot of different startup screen may be at one of your startup screen has recently become a " Tree Planting Day " And then you want to change the selection of this software ... you are not wrong ... maybe you also found a loaded straight ... the recent version of the startup screen has been the point of death ... then please try the next ... software is personalized in order to enjoy some of the cell phone people do not like to prepare can not speak ...
    Translated by me - Chickenz.
    [​IMG]

Các file đính kèm:

5. DOAN DUNG

DOAN DUNG Ex-Mod

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Stumblr V1.2.0 -S60 Tumblr Client- (Update : 16.03.09)

Stumblr V1.2.0 -S60 Tumblr Client- (Update : 16.03.09)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Stumblr is a mobile Tumblr client for Symbian S60 devices.

The program requires PyS60 and appuifw2 installed to your device.

Features :

-Simple interface

-Text, Quote, Photo posts

-Markdown syntax

-Handy and simple text editor

-Up to 5 mb photo files from your device.

Change Log :

* Send post using left soft key;
    * Private posts;
    * Autotags: you can set up your usual tags for each post type separately, they will be added to the post tags automatically.
    * The greatest feature has been implemented: About box (wow!)​

Các file đính kèm:

6. DOAN DUNG

DOAN DUNG Ex-Mod

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Eksikalori safenote v1.0

Eksikalori safenote v1.0

[​IMG]

After success of SafeNote on Symbian S60 2nd Edition; we developed new SafeNote for S60 3rd Edition.

Currently it's in beta state and ready to beta-testing by you.

You shoud first download SafeNote and than sign it, in order to install and run your phone.
    The self signing step is necessary because of Symbian's new platform security model restrictions.
    And, some features may not run or run as expected due to the security barrier.

Các file đính kèm:

7. fakahaka

fakahaka Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    RMVB Player 12.1

RMVB Player 12.1

[​IMG]

Version Update with some new features: auto fix screen, * key is rotate, 0 key is full screen

Các file đính kèm:

8. fakahaka

fakahaka Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Killer Mobile AutoPilot v2.00 FIX S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 cr@cked.XENA1997-OPDA

Killer Mobile AutoPilot v2.00.FIX.S60v3.SymbianOS9.1.cr@cked.XENA1997-OPDA

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Personalized greetings for every caller -
    Imagine being able to leave different greetings, for different callers - One for your boss telling him you're running late to work. Another for your friends, saying you'll meet them at the bar after work, and another for your girlfriend, saying how much you love her. Now imagine being able to not only leave personalized greetings, but also send out personalized text messages in response to a call, or even BlackList certain people you don't wish to speak to.
    Now you can! You can do all of this and more with AutoPilot. AutoPilot effectively replaces three separate programs all for the price of just ONE! Not only that, but AutoPilot truly is the best Answering Machine type program available on the market. AutoPilot is compatible with all Series 60 Devices.

Set default auto response and save voice messages directly to your phone's internal memory without using your operator's voice mail Set personalized voice responses and save voice messages Personalized SMS Auto Responder (when somebody calls, the SMS response will be sent) Reject unwanted calls (blacklist feature) Call back the received call numbers Save local voice clip files Get complete call log Playback saved voice messages Transfer saved voice messages via Infrared, Bluetooth, Email or MMS

Nokia 3250, 5500, 5700, 6110, 6120, 6121, 6210, 6220, 6290, E50, E51, E60, E61, E61i, E62, E65, E70, E90, N71, N73, N75, N76, N77, N78, N80, N81, N81 8GB, N91, N92, N93, N95, N95 8GB, Nokia N96, LG KS10, Samsung SGH-G810

1) Install to the internal device memory for optimum performance

2) REG: 151515

3) CORRECT AUTOSTART SERIE E

Các file đính kèm:

max-ant thích bài này.
  9. tichau

tichau Guest

Guitar Tabs Mobile Studio v3.0 J2ME

[​IMG]

This software can be used to compose and print new pieces of music, or to create new ringtones from the thousands of tablatures available on the Internet.

Features

* Tablatures editor for 6 string guitars
    * Play function
    * MIDI & ASCII export

Supported phones :

S60 3rd. Ed.

* Nokia 3250, Nokia 5500 Sport, Nokia E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E62,Nokia E65,Nokia E70,Nokia N71,Nokia N73,Nokia N75
    Nokia N77,Nokia N80,Nokia N91,Nokia N91 8GB,Nokia N92,Nokia N93

S60 3rd. Ed. Feature Pack 1

* LG-KS10,LG-KT610, Nokia 5700 XpressMusic, Nokia 6110 Navigator, Nokia 6120 Classic, Nokia 6121 Classic, Nokia 6124 Classic, Nokia 6290, Nokia E51
    Nokia E66, Nokia E71, Nokia E90 Communicator, Nokia N76, Nokia N81, Nokia N81 8GB, Nokia N82, Nokia N95, Nokia N95 8GB, Samsung SGH-G810
    Samsung SGH-i450, Samsung SGH-i520, Samsung SGH-i550, Samsung SGH-i550w, Samsung SGH-i560

S60 3rd. Ed. Feature Pack 2

* Nokia 5320 XpressMusic, Nokia 6210 Navigator, Nokia 6220 Classic, Nokia 6650, Nokia N78, Nokia N79
    Nokia N85, Nokia N96, Samsung GT-i8510 (INNOV8), Samsung SGH-L870

Các file đính kèm:

cường122 thích bài này.
  10. tichau

tichau Guest

Sun Tracker v3.0 J2ME

[​IMG]

Sun Tracker is the right tool for Photographers, Location Managers, Art Directors, Surveyors, Engineers, Architects and anyone else who needs to know the sun position.
    Sun Tracker is an accurate and easy to use sun position calculator.
    It gives a graphical print of the sun path throughout the day and saves most frequently used locations in a internal database.

Features

* Advanced mathematical algorithms
    * Quick date navigation
    * Fully editable location database

Supported phones :

S60 3rd. Ed.

* Nokia 3250, Nokia 5500 Sport, Nokia E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E62,Nokia E65,Nokia E70,Nokia N71,Nokia N73,Nokia N75
    Nokia N77,Nokia N80,Nokia N91,Nokia N91 8GB,Nokia N92,Nokia N93

S60 3rd. Ed. Feature Pack 1

* LG-KS10,LG-KT610, Nokia 5700 XpressMusic, Nokia 6110 Navigator, Nokia 6120 Classic, Nokia 6121 Classic, Nokia 6124 Classic, Nokia 6290, Nokia E51
    Nokia E66, Nokia E71, Nokia E90 Communicator, Nokia N76, Nokia N81, Nokia N81 8GB, Nokia N82, Nokia N95, Nokia N95 8GB, Samsung SGH-G810
    Samsung SGH-i450, Samsung SGH-i520, Samsung SGH-i550, Samsung SGH-i550w, Samsung SGH-i560

S60 3rd. Ed. Feature Pack 2

* Nokia 5320 XpressMusic, Nokia 6210 Navigator, Nokia 6220 Classic, Nokia 6650, Nokia N78, Nokia N79
    Nokia N85, Nokia N96, Samsung GT-i8510 (INNOV8), Samsung SGH-L870

Các file đính kèm:

kdtoan123 thích bài này.
Trạng thái chủ đề:
Không mở trả lời sau này.