Cập nhật phần mềm chạy trên nền Python

Thảo luận trong 'ỨNG DỤNG CHẠY TRÊN NỀN PYTHON' bắt đầu bởi ChiêuTrúc, 24 Tháng ba 2006.

1. tichau

tichau Guest

PythonRightPack v1.2.0 [UpdatE 24 Dec'08]
    PythonRightPack v1.2.0

New version of a compendium of modules for Python.

What's New in This Release
    - New clipboard.py of chamil.85, which works equally well on E61, N73, N71 and (as before) to other phones
    - Prodb a new modification of VIP666VIP
    - Ftplib.py of Python 2.2 with the company
    - Urlparse of Python 2.2 with the company
    - Updated laa.pyd
    - Module applist

Các file đính kèm:

Pháp Sư and Hoang An like this.
  2. tichau

tichau Guest

Python for S60 1.9.0 "Update"

It 'was released today, after a few days of release 1.4.5, the new version 1.9.0 of Python for S60, software that allows you to use applications written with the language even on our S60. This new release we can consider the first beta of a series that will lead ultimately to the release of Python for S60 2.0. Being a beta, has not yet been optimized, because the installation file is much larger than the previous - the final product instead weigh less than 1MB - the installation process and takes longer and there is need for more time to launch the ' interpreter.

But on the other hand is based on Python 2.5.1, which means more opportunities for developers thanks to the availability of several modules. Then from 2009 it will have to see the beautiful side Python.

Starting from this release will be two versions of Python for S60: the one for S60 3rd edition, which also works on S60 3rd edition FP1 [Python_1.9.0_3rdEd] and that for the S60 3rd edition FP2 which also works with the S60 5th edition [Python_1.9.0_3rdEdFP2]. There will be instead a version for S60 2nd edition, however, work on which the earlier ones. Of course, download two separate versions of Python also Shell Script (to be installed after Python for S60): [PythonScriptShell_1.9.0_3rdEd] and [PythonScriptShell_1.9.0_3rdEdFP2], with the same compatibility specified above. As for installation, you can install Python for S60 is on the phone's memory that the memory card. The important thing is that then applications written in Python is installed in the same memory.

Download

Mã:

[URL]http://www.mediafire.com/?qmfywm4nygk[/URL]

3. tichau

tichau Guest

Standby Extender beta by Wook - Extended Functionality Of The Standby Screen

Here is beta testing application from sf labs by wook.
    manual instructions:
    must have python, minimal 1.4.4
    must have installed all modules in c. some of them are included in the megapymodulepack, and some isnt. for those who isnt, u wont get 'update error'.
    unsigned files must be signed by symbiansigned online or your device certs.
    after instalation, open standby, go to option standbyapp, that is name of real standby app. pick it and pick real Standby app.(needed for devices which dont use english).
    then press options and run.
    it will switch u back to idle and show u 'wait please...' screen. After that it will show you main screen.
    if you have problems with crashing, then remove original pykeylock and instal one i packed.
    for more help read cmt.w and check help from options[​IMG]
    merry Christmas from symbian-freak team and wook to everybody and happy new year.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

After lots of irritations by standard and extended S60v3 user interfaces I have decided to write something what will satisfy my needs, and it became to most powerful standby replacement. Applications is written in python, and to work on the highest possible level it needs some extensions, but since there is no such, I wrote 'emulation' for this.

Since python is bit slow on S60, running this application might take up to 20 seconds. Also keep in mind this not the final version of the application, this is work in progress but I’ve decided to share it with you as the nice X-mass present for SF forum members and readers.

I’m planning to extend functionality and add more features and hopefully I’ll manage to implement vertical shortcuts within the next release and I promise that if I loose interest in further development of this software and/or if I ever leave Symbian I will make it open source so everyone will be able to tweak the code and continue with development.

If any Symbian C++ developer want to port this python code to C++ I will help in everything, and I was planed to do same in February/March '09. I am not sure that ill do same due lack of PC access.

In first place, this app was for personal use, but I decided to share it with you all and I want to note you that I wouldn’t ever do some things in python if there wasn’t our beloved FCA, so please, if you have pay pal account and support us and fight against limitations, donate to FCA on fca00000 [at] yahoo [dot] es your donation will let FCA to get new device and be able to do investigation on it.

For some of testers it worked with capson, and some of them had to use capsoff.
    This is only beta, btw, java shortcuts will not work, but will be suported in next version.

Các file đính kèm:

Pháp Sư, Hoang An, son7610 and 8 others like this.
  4. manbk401

manbk401 Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Smart4n Jeer 1.01 S60v3 SymbianOS 9.1/9.2/9.3 Translated-illusion

[​IMG]

Smart4n Jeer v1.01 Python S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Updated bugb Translated-illusion
    Missed call bomber & auto answer on call
    v1.01 accept calls from a pre-defined numbers only
    credits to bugb

[​IMG]

Các file đính kèm:

Hoang An, hoang thong 81 and gamethu like this.
  5. tichau

tichau Guest

py s60htmled v0.7 - HTML Editor for S60 Smartphones
    s60htmled v0.7

S60 HTML Editor is a simple but useful editor for HTML code on Symbian smartphones.

Write and edit your HTML pages directly on your smartphone!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The main features include:
    • Easy insertion of HTML tags and entities using quick menu
    • Automatic control for the close tags (for tags such as strong, em, a, etc)
    • Fast moving through the text using hot keys and menus
    • The editor is written in Python using appuifw2 extension module.
    • The code was tested on Nokia E51 device and in S60 SDK emulator.
    Requirements And Installation
    • You must have Python for S60 installed on your device first.
    • You must have appuifw2 extension module installed on your device as well.
    • Currently, the program is deployed as a single Python script. You should download the latest release and put the file s60htmled.py to the folder !: Python on your device.
    • Then start Python interpreter, press left softkey for the menu and select Run script. Select the scripts and press OK.
    Hot Keys

The editor uses Call key as a functional key. Press:
    • Call + Left key to go to the beginning of line;
    • Call + Right key to go to the end of line;
    • Call + Up key to page up;
    • Call + Down key to page down;
    • Call + Select key to open the quick move menu.
    To insert any HTML tag press Right softley. Select a tag from tag menu or press Custom... and type your own.

Changelog:

Version 0.7
    • Tag insertion algorythm changed: inserts both open and close tags simultaneously, if needed, also asks for attributes as well. List of predefined tags extended
    • View in browser option available
    • Do not quit Python when runs as a script
    • Code has been refactored and improved

Các file đính kèm:

bakawaii, Hoang An, misun831 người khác thích bài này.
  6. nhuhienltd

nhuhienltd Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    [29.12.08] Python : Wordmobi v0.4.0 RC1 J2ME - Wordpress Client

[​IMG]
    S60 client for Wordpress written in Python for Nokia mobile phones.

Features:
    Show a fixed number of recent posts
    Allow new posts with text and images
    Post deletion
    Post visualization
    support for editing the published post.
    Use your camera to add images during posting.
    Support for later publishing(draft post)
    Space tag added
    Initial support for comments.It is approve,delete and edit comments.
    This version works with new version of python.The bug fixed.
    Small problem in proxy setup when user/pass n when user/pass need to be empty.Once you will fill these fields,never you will erase them again.Now,when you press cancel the field is cleared.
    New interface based on tabs
    Support for categories management (delete, new)
    Support for comments management (approve, delete, edit, new)
    New internal organization

Các file đính kèm:

misun83 and chapidream like this.
  7. tichau

tichau Guest

pysymwiki v1.0 Simple personal Wiki for Symbian

SymWiki is a personal Wiki application for Symbian S60 devices. It supports a subset of emacs-wiki syntax.
    It is written in Python for S60, so it runs on every platform where Pys60 runs.
    Download & Installation
    Requirements: First you must install Pys60 and appuifw2 to your device.

About
    Welcome to SymWiki - your personal Wiki on S60 device!
    Usage
    Start application using main menu or Python shell. You will see the Home page, the main page of your Wiki. Replace its contents with your own.
    To insert link to another page select Options/Insert link and type the name of the page.
    To open a link put the cursor on the link between double brackets and press Select (action) button. The current page will be saved automatically and you will get a new page with the name indicated in the link. The page will be created automatically.
    Note: When pressing the select button, ensure that you are not still in the T9 section of the word. Doing so in a Text element causes Python to crash. This is a problem with the Python T9 implementation.
    Press Back button to go to the previous page.
    Press Call + Right Softkey to open Home page.
    Select Options/All pages to see a list of all your pages. Start typing to find quickly necessary page and press Ok to open selected page.
    The Wiki pages are saved to E:\Wiki directory (created automatically at the first start).
    [​IMG]

Các file đính kèm:

Hoang An thích bài này.
  8. nhuhienltd

nhuhienltd Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Python : ZntxHan v1.40 [UpdatE 30 Dec'08]

Description:
    Choose the document which you want to translate and open it, if you use the list means, the software will automatically search resources which can be translated and display them.

[​IMG]

Move the cursor to where need to be translated and press the OK key ,then you can modify the contents.
    Press the Dial key to use the on-line translation. If you want to change the types of PYC characters ,you need to add s> or u> prefix.
    Hexadecimal requires users to identify their Chinese characters, and select the encoded input.
    Pen key can be used mark characters, then you can use 9 key to switching shown codes, press dial key to translat, and the C key to delete.
    you can find characters from the options, remember save the document after translating.
    Software will automatically save a backup which you modify inthe same folder. The suffix is "_ bak". When you open the file,you can rename or delete it.
    * # Key can quickly flip, 5 key is a short key to find the next point.
    9 keys in the hexface can switch characters by the tag coding, in the listface to view pyc character types. Dial key to translate the word in the cursor.
    Require attention:\n\n before use the software, you must backup the document, need to distinguish what resources need to translated.
    Because some characters can not be modified, if you do it ,the software will can't open! Online translation needs networking, it will produce wap flow.
    If you open the file by hexadecimal and don't use temporary files, software will not create a backup, all operators will make on the original documents.

What's new :
    Optimized the algorithm of RSC's searching.

The application installed on phone is in Chinese language.
    To change language , run the application...press left softkey...select second option...then again select second suboption to choose Russian language Or the third suboption to choose English language

Các file đính kèm:

Hoang An thích bài này.
  9. tichau

tichau Guest

Accelerometer Shakecube 1.1

[​IMG]

ShakeCube 1.1. With this application we can use our mobile phone[​IMG] as if it were given by an accelerometer (see compatibility).
    by sahib_ji13™
    Here are the installation process step by step:

1 .- Install Python (if you have it, continue to the next step).

2 .- Install aXYZ module that is included in the package.

3 .- Install dialog module included in the package

4 .- Copy the folder Scuba your phone's memory card.

5 .- Install Shakecube_v1_1_0.sis memory of the phone

Start the 6 .-

If you do not want to hear any sound, just delete the file in the folder Scuba sound.mp3 your phone or memory card

Các file đính kèm:

tanthien and manbk401 like this.
  10. tichau

tichau Guest

py Bluetooth Proximity v2.1 - determine the distance of a bluetooth device
    Bluetooth Proximity v2.1

BT-Proximity is a project aimed to detect distance of a blue tooth enabled device using PyS60 and therefore the python language.

improvements include
    - improved user interface.
    - adding of rough distance.
    - improved logic system.

also being released is a simple log program (logmytime.py)
    if youd like to help develop this program
    -download it and create a file called "log.txt" in the same directory as logmytime.
    -run it, and after youve selected a device and it starts running, simply walk/ run/fly away as far as you would like and back to the device.
    -now message me the log.txt and please tell me your terrain (weather is build up, fairly open blah blah) your phone model, the device being discovered model and roughly, how far away you walked (also any other info you think may help, its all welcome)

[youtube]ASpE9pUWHc[/youtube]

Các file đính kèm:

tanthien, Pháp Sư and Hoang An like this.