Cập nhật phần mềm có kết nối GPRS/3G

Thảo luận trong 'ỨNG DỤNG CÓ KẾT NỐI GPRS, 3G' bắt đầu bởi ChiêuTrúc, 1 Tháng tư 2005.

1. ChiêuTrúc Admin Executive

Cập nhật phần mềm mới:

+ Dành cho các phần còn quá mới, còn nóng hổi, chưa kịp test, hoặc phần mềm nhỏ quá, ít được quan tâm => không cần tạo thread mới.

+ Chú ý: Tất cả các bài viết phải đúng thể loại: Phần mềm có kết nối GPRS/3GP nhé các bạn. (Bài viết không đúng chủ đề sẽ được chuyển đi cho đúng chổ hoặc xóa. Member cố tình post sai chủ đề sẽ bị xử lý theo đúng nội qui)

+ Chúc các bạn thảo luận vui vẻ trên tinh thần học hỏi và tôn trọng lẫn nhau.
  2. tanthien

tanthien Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Coogee-Free download & use on cellphones V1.1.1 for S60(2nd)

Coogee-Free download & use on cellphones V1.1.1 for S60(2nd)

[​IMG]

Free download & use on cellphones, send mobile files (photos, music, videos, etc.) to MSN friends, SMS and email buddies

1.Free download and use
    2.Send mobile files to MSN friends, SMS and email buddies
    3.Real time multimedia conversation: mobile to mobile and mobile to PC
    4.Unlimited personal file storage
    5.Built-in MSN instant messages(Coogee HIER)
    6.GPRS connection must be available - data traffic charged by carriers

Compatible with:Nokia3230/6260/6600/6630/6620/6670/6680/6681/6682/7610/N70/N72/N90, Panasonic X700/X800, Samsung SDH-D720/SGH-Z600

Download :
    http://www.4shared.com/file/24000859/ed28bc42/coogee_2nd_v2.html
    nhangoc, meolangtu, chuotbo and 15 others like this.
  3. tanthien

tanthien Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Advanced Download Manager

Advanced Download Manager

[​IMG]

Description:Features:
    • Direct URL downloads
    • Multiple Downloads
    • Based on Python
    Based on Python v1.31.7, You must have python to run this application! Install python first, then install this file! DVget icon will appear on your screen! Happy Downloads.
    Compatible: Nokia 3230 Nokia 6260 Nokia 6600 Nokia 6620 Nokia 6630 Nokia 6670 Nokia 6680 Nokia 6681 Nokia 6682 Nokia 7610 Nokia 9210 Communicator Nokia N70 Nokia N90

Download :
    http://www.4shared.com/file/24021121/611fad3d/82_online.html
  4. tichau

tichau Guest

Coogee - new version 2.0 for S60 phones

Do you want to share videos, pictures or other files with your friends or want to see what others have shared? Do you need to send files to your MSN buddies from your mobile? Then this free application can be very useful.

[​IMG]

Send mobile files with your friends and family directly from your phone via MSN,email or SMS
    - Excellent alternative to SMS/MMS(all format&file size)
    - Add emotions to your messages
    - Built-in MSN messenger
    - Compatible with GPRS/EDGE/3G/WIFI

A mobile place to do multimedia conversations:
    - Send mobile files to friends in easier process
    - Chat with friends
    - Upload to Mycoogee with unlimited file size

Compatible for:
    S60 3rd edition
    Nokia 3250/5500/5700/6110/6120/6121/6290/E50/E60/E61/E61i/E62/E65/E70/E90/N71/N73/N75/N76/N77/N80/N91/N92/N93/N93i/N95
    Samsung SGH-i400/SGH-i520
    LG KS10

S60 1st edition
    Nokia N-Gage QD/N-Gage/3600/3620/3650/3660/7650
    Siemens SX1
    Sendo_X

S60 2nd edition
    Nokia 3230/6260/6600/6620/6630/6670/6680/6681/6682/7610/N70/N72/N90
    Panasonic X700/X800
    Samsung SGH-D720/D730/Z600

S40 edition
    Nokia 5300/6126/6131/6131 NFC/6133/6233/6234/6234/6265/6265i/6267/6270/6275/6275i/6280/6282/6288/6300/6500 classic/6500 slide/6555/7370/7373/7390/7500 Prism/7900 Prism/8600 Luna/8800 Sirocco Edition

To download this apps and check more compatible devices go to mycoogee.com

Attached File(s)
    [​IMG] Coogee_Java_CG_EN_V20beta.zip ( 248.25K )
    [​IMG] Coogee_Series40E3_EN_V20beta.zip ( 247.47K )
    MaiDinh, 1978, icemansg and 3 others like this.
  5. tichau

tichau Guest

Instango messenger v0.43 J2ME
    instango is a small piece of software that you download from your mobile phone for free. Download it just like you download music or a ringtone. Start chatting in minutes!

[​IMG]

Chat

Why pay for expensive text messages when you can chat for free* on your mobile phone? Chatting with instango is as simple as chatting on your desktop computer.
    See who of your friends is online and start chatting with a simple push of a button.
    Connect to GoogleTalk, ICQ, AIM, MSN and Yahoo!

Take your GoogleTalk, ICQ, AIM, MSN and Yahoo! buddies with you. Instango gives you free access to these popular networks.
    Simply enter your GoogleTalk, ICQ, AIM, MSN or Yahoo! credentials and instango will show all your buddies on these networks in its contact list.
    Push-to-Talk

Send short voice messages for free* to any instango user.
    You may even send voice messages to any PC or Mac user on GoogleTalk, ICQ, AIM, MSN or Yahoo!
    Mail2Instango

With instango you get a free e-mail address. Receive e-Mails sent at this address and they will be delivered into instango.
    SMS

Still have friends not using instango? Send regular text messages (SMS) from instango and save. Add your friends to the instango contact list and send SMS just like any instant message. And best of all, replies to your SMS will be delivered right into instango. Chatting via SMS was never easier!

[​IMG]

Your instango contact list shows all your friends, whether instango, SMS, ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo or GoogleTalk.

[​IMG]

Tabbed chats keeps your chats organized and quickly accessible.

[​IMG]

See who you are talking to. Whenever you switch a chat you will get a quick overview about your chat partner.

[​IMG]

Sending a Push-to-Talk message is as easy as pressing a button. And you can even send audio messages to Windows and Mac users.

Attached Files

[​IMG]instango.zip (198.6 KB)
  6. tichau

tichau Guest

[Update] Coogee v2.01 for nokia 6600 etc...(Modified version)

I like Coogee because it offers extra features such as instant sharing, self-created contents from many users that make my online instant messaging experience most enjoyable.To know more information and to download the new version, please go to http://www.mycoogee.com/jsp/download/default.jsp and select your phone and model.

[​IMG]

The main features of new Coogee:
    -Send mobile files with your friends and family directly from your phone via MSN,email or SMS
    -Excellent alternative to SMS/MMS (all format & file size)
    -Add emotions to your messages
    -Built-in MSN messenger
    -Compatible with GPRS/EDGE/3G/WIFI

Attached File(s)
    [​IMG] Coogee_2nd_v21_EN.zip ( 362.69K )
    kskhanh and DAVIDNTT like this.
  7. tichau

tichau Guest

mIRGGI.v0.4.93b.S60v2.SymbianOS7

And now it's time for version 0.4.93. The most waited new feature is SSL support. It supports SSL3 and TLS1. I've also fixed a couple of bugs, but I haven't found the reason for the crash in Settings/General while connected and on a channel. So just don't go there while connected [​IMG]

There was also a problem when closing mIRGGI. Sometimes the app would just hang. It's fixed now also.

And now there's the b version which removes the KERN-EXEC 0 and the password field won't crash either.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a hobby project and mainly targeted at my needs but I will try to find some relaxing time to enhance it. And especially the things that bother me personally will get fixed fast. There are most certainly some bugs but I have successfully used it for several hours at a time via GPRS without problems.

mIRGGI has also been seen for a selected few as a terminal IRC client for Linux and Windows. Those versions haven't been updated for a loooong time and were never really released. I might do a version for Windows Mobile someday, too.

How To Use It?
    First, change the settings (they are automatically displayed when running mIRGGI for the first time). Input nick, username, realname and server. Press back and then connect.

If you want mIRGGI to connect to channels or open query windows on startup, input them to Auto windows setting. Separate channels and nicks with commas. If you need keys for channels, you can input them too. Example: #channel key,&channel2,nick1,nick2 will open #channel with a key, &channel2 without a key and query windows for nicks nick1 and nick2. These windows are numbered 1-4 and you can use keys 1-4 to quickswitch to them.

To input text, press enter or OK button. This will bring the cursor to the input line at the bottom of the screen. Press enter or OK to send the line/command. If you don't want to type anything, pressing OK/enter on an empty line disables inputting. If the line starts with / it is considered a command, otherwise the text is sent to the channel or query target.

When not inputting text, left/right change the windows. Also pressing 0-9 will jump to that window (0 is always the server window, channels and queries start from 1). Up/down will scroll the current window. At the moment, the window scrolls down when new text arrives. I know, this can be annoying sometimes.

Windows are created when joining to a channel or starting a query. They are not closed if you leave a channel at this time. You can use /cquery command to change the nick in the current query window if the other party changes their nick.

What Commands Does It Support?
    Commands start with / as usual and the following commands are supported: msg, nick, join, leave, part, query, cquery, mode, me, topic, away, who, whois, whowas. Mode accepts * as the first parameter which means the current channel.

All other lines starting with / are sent as-is to the server, like /quote command on some clients. So you can also send commands that are not on the list, you just might have to add : characters to certain places.

mIRGGI also should be CTCP compliant as it provides responses to these required CTCP messages: CLIENTINFO, VERSION, PING. Also CTCP ACTIONs are shown and sent. mIRGGI does not yet implement sending these.

Version 0.4.91

- Text color and background can be changed. However some colors (timestamps, errors etc) are not changeable yet.
    - Message sound can be set. The sound must be in the phone memory, under Sounds. Just click and select the sound. If you want to remove the sound, press C or Backspace on the setting (in the list mode, don't go to the file selection).
    - Message sound volume can be set
    - If message sound is set and volume is not minimum, then every time you get a private message you will get this sound. The sound will stop when you press any key, so if you have a 10 minute MP3 file as the notification sound, it won't play for 10 minutes.
    - Timestamps can be set on or off.
    - Text input box is the correct size depending on the font size.
    - Channel topic is shown on the title bar after the channel name.
    - Messages for yourself (modes), from NickServ/ChanServ are written to the server window, not to a new chat window.
    - Settings items are on the selected language, not always in English as in 0.4.90
    - Commands have shortcuts. If you want to use /join, you can write /j, /jo, /joi or /join. So just write enough of the beginning of the command to make it unique (/m is /msg, /mo is /mode etc).
    - Dutch language added

mIRGGI has been tested on Nokia N93, E70, E61, N73 and E60. It should work on any S60 3rd Edition device. 2nd edition version has been tested on 6260 and N70. [/size][/font]

Attached File(s)
    [​IMG] mIRGGI.v0.4.93b.S60v2.SymbianOS7.rar ( 54.77K )
  8. trungkiencnt0110

trungkiencnt0110 Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    YMTiny - Free J2ME Yahoo Messenger

YMTiny is a free J2ME Yahoo Messenger. Directly connects to the Yahoo's server. Specially designed for small screen device.
    [​IMG]

Just connect with your Yahoo! ID, no other registration needed.

It should works on all CLDC 1.0 and MIDP 2.0 devices. Full tested with SE K510i.

Features
    - Settable message alerts: sound (midi), vibrate, flash backlight, open IM window
    - Bitmap font for small screen device, and others system fonts
    - "Smart Ping" maintains connection and minimizes bandwidth usage
    - Receives offline messages, new mail and typing notifications
    - Set status and custom status
    - View a friend's status, show and hide offline friends
    - Send BUZZ!!!
    - Run is background
    - Window and scroll animations
    - Stylus may be supported but not tested yet

Next features- Emoticons!
    - Sends typing notifications (settable)
    - More sounds and bitmap fonts
    - Message archive
    - Conference
    - Skins

Download
    Latest:
    JAD file (ymtiny.jad, 1Kb)
    JAR file (ymtiny.jar, 125Kb)

Older:
    JAD file (ymtiny054.jad, 1Kb)
    JAR file (ymtiny054.jar, 124Kb)

Download to mobile:
    http://www.orisinil.com/ymtiny/ymtiny.jad
    http://www.orisinil.com/ymtiny/ymtiny.jar

Tested devices and known issues
    YMTiny is tested and runs on:

Dopod P800W, reported by mypapit

LG KG320, reported by Laurence R.P Simanjorang
    - bitmap font is not visible, use system font instead

Motorola ROKR E1, reported by fich, yusuf
    - Softkeys don't work, use key num 1 and num 3 instead
    - Flashing backlight will end with the backlight off

Motorola ROKR E2, reported by tanner
    Nokia 2865, reported by UghiSNSP
    Nokia 3155 (CDMA), reported by Firlando
    - cannot change font to small
    Nokia 3250, reported by yusuf
    Nokia 6233, reported by realm
    Nokia 6280, reported by Hans
    Nokia 6300, reported by hadi_enviro
    Nokia 6630, reported by mypapit
    Nokia E61, reported by dylavig
    Nokia N70, reported by Ore
    Sony Ericsson K510i, reported by yusuf
    - Everything works great [​IMG]
    Sony Ericsson K610i, reported by celesboy1
    Sony Ericsson K618, reported by wap123
    Sony Ericsson K750i, reported by Firlando
    Sony Ericsson W550, reported by Firlando
    Sony Ericsson W800i, reported by celesboy1
    Sony Ericsson W810, reported by Los_Bathos, pingwei
    Sony Ericsson W950i, reported by apocalypse12312003
    Sony Ericsson Z558i, reported by yusuf
  9. tanthien

tanthien Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    mIRGGI v0.4.94 SymbianOS S60v2 Update

mIRGGI v0.4.94 SymbianOS S60v2 Update

[​IMG]

It is also available for 2nd edition devices. It is currently in early stages because I just began writing it on 10th of March. I've been meaning to do this for a long time but haven't gotten to it. I don't like the J2ME IRC clients (one big reason is that they suck up a lot of memory on S60) and I don't like using PuTTY, especially on devices without keyboard. Also their fonts are quite ugly (I like small vector fonts, as is obvious from this release

This is a hobby project and mainly targeted at my needs but I will try to find some relaxing time to enhance it. And especially the things that bother me personally will get fixed fast. There are most certainly some bugs but I have successfully used it for several hours at a time via GPRS without problems.
    2nd edition version has been tested by me on 6260 and N70.

2nd edition version (FP0 or FP1)

2nd edition version (FP2 or FP3)

Các file đính kèm:

MaiDinh and kskhanh like this.
  10. tanthien

tanthien Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    ShoZu ShareIt v3.2 S60v2

ShoZu ShareIt v3.2 S60v2

[​IMG]

ShoZu is an amazing and easy way to upload videos and photos from your Windows Mobile phone to your online destination of choice - from Flickr to YouTube, TypePad to Blogger, the list goes on... With ShoZu, you can add tags, titles and descriptions (perfect for blogging!), read comments from friends and subscribe to ZuCasts that automatically deliver videos, great shows & fantastic photos right to your phone.

Key features include:

Share-It:

- In just one click, upload your videos and photos to over 20 of today's most popular social networks, blogs, and photo sites or simply send to an email address.
    - Add and upload tags, titles and descriptions with your videos and photos.
    - When someone posts a comment to one of your photos or videos online, you can receive this comment on your phone and comment back!
    - Have a GPS enabled handset? ShoZu will geo-tag your photos.
    ZuCasts:

- Get the latest content from your favorite TV and radio stations, magazines, newspapers, music labels, and more.
    - ZuCasts can contain video clips, podcasts, photos, news stories...
    - Updated hourly, daily, or weekly, your ZuCasts are always fresh.

Các file đính kèm:

kskhanh thích bài này.