Cập nhật phần mềm Quản lý cuộc gọi / Tin nhắn

Thảo luận trong 'ỨNG DỤNG QUẢN LÝ CUỘC GỌI, TIN NHẮN' bắt đầu bởi ChiêuTrúc, 24 Tháng ba 2006.

1. tichau

tichau Guest

Wireless-Labs Message Mirror v2.0 S60v3 SymbianOS9.x Unsigned repack-TgSPDA

[​IMG]

Message Mirror is one of the tools you must have on your phone.

Message Mirror can help you
    • Find deleted messages.
    • Backup messages.
    • Keep messages private.
    Message Mirror introduces a "mirroring service" running on your phone.
    The service monitors all incoming and outgoing sms and records them in database.
    Therefore you can browse message even it has got deleted.
    You can also backup and export all messages to a file. You are able to transfer the file to other devices.
    Type of the file can be TEXT, HTML, CSV or XML.
    Besides, you can set a password to keep your message database private.

Features :
    • Clone incoming and outgoing text messages.
    • Find any deleted text message in cloned copy.
    • Convert message log to TEXT/HTML/CSV/XML file.
    • Store message log on your phone.
    • Transfer message log via Bluetooth/Infrared.
    • Transfer message log by Email/MMS.
    • Support password.
    • Support auto-start.
    Whats New :

• NEW: Export log file to desired folder on phone storage.
    • NEW: Insert timestamp to log file name.
    • NEW: Online update.
    • NEW: Black list filter.
    • NEW: Content sensitive help.
    • NEW: Seamless upgrade to later versions.
    • CHANGE: New look GUI.
    • FIX: Some minor bugs.

Các file đính kèm:

sc311 and MaiDinh like this.
  2. tichau

tichau Guest

WebGate Easy Reject v1.07.175.S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned-BiNPDA

[​IMG]

Easy Reject (ER)is an easy, yet powerful tool for filtering incoming phone calls and SMS messages.

Easy Reject blocks incoming calls with a busy tone. Short messages are filtered with no sound or light indication and can be viewed in a separate message log in the ER interface.​

To block certain contacts, you just need to import them in the application and if you wish to stop rejecting their calls / messages, simply delete them from the application menu. You can import contacts from phonebook, from phone log and manually. Hidden callers can also be blocked.​

Easy Reject keeps a log of all rejected calls and messages. Details of each rejected event can be viewed in a separate screen, blocked messages can be read and restored.​

Easy Reject will be always on unless you “Exit” it from “Options -> Exit”.​

What do you need Easy Reject for?
    • Keep a person off your mobile life - ER will filter both calls and short-messages from this contact. You will not be disturbed any more.
    • Not get disturbed by low priority calls - you may wish not to pick up the call from a specific contact at the moment but not be impolite by leaving the phone ringing.
    • Stop callers whose numbers cannot be retrieved
    • Protect from call & SMS SPAM if you receive a lot of advertisement calls and/or junk SMS.
    • Keep your SMS communication private - messages will be filtered with no sound or light indication. However, note that calls from this person will be rejected as well.
    Easy Reject competitive features:
    • Indicator on your phone’s status bar which shows when ER is active
    • Auto-start mode
    • Blocked messages can be easily viewed and restored
    • Various contact import options - import from phone log, import from phonebook, manual import
    • Full reject entry log with a detail screen for each reject entry.

Các file đính kèm:

coduocgidau, ngoit06 and linktel like this.
  3. minhtue

minhtue Super Moderator Staff Member

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Phần mềm giả lập tin nhắn đến

DrJukka Fake Messages v0.75 S60v3-v5 SymbianOS9.x Unsigned

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Fake Messages is a free fake message sending application that allows timed "sending" of fake SMS messages. SMS messages are handled inside the device, so no network connection is needed, thus sending fake SMS messages are completely free of charge.

Change Log :

*Now the sender can be added from contacts and message can be stored as templates for later usage.
    *Also now available in 8 languages;English,Finnish,Russian,Spanish,Hebrew,S wedish,Serbian and Ukrainian.​

Các file đính kèm:

MaiDinh thích bài này.
  4. tichau

tichau Guest

Nokia Messaging v9.6.12 S60v3 SymbianOS9.3 Signed

[​IMG]

What is Nokia Messaging?
    Nokia Messaging makes mobile email easy and mobilizes consumer email across a range of Nokia S60 devices. Nokia Messaging enables users to quickly set up, access, and use their email on their Nokia devices through a service that is optimized for mobile email.
    What's new in this release of Nokia Messaging?

Support for Windows Live Hotmail email addresses
    Support for HTML-formatted emails
    Advanced email server settings configuration on h**p://email.nokia.com]Nokia Messaging: Home
    Support for 18 S60 devices in 17 languages
    Client and service performance improvements

How much does Nokia Messaging cost?
    Nokia Messaging is currently provided on a trial basis. In the future, consumers will be able to acquire Nokia Messaging through an operator plan. You may incur charges in connection with the transfer and receipt of data to your mobile phone and may not be included in your flat data rate plan. Please contact your operator to know how much you will be charged.
    How much does the Nokia Messaging cost when I am roaming?
    Because data transfer costs may apply, you may choose to suspend email delivery when you leave your network area to prevent unexpected charges. Sync while roaming is disabled by default. Follow the below steps if you want to enable email delivery outside your network area.
    To enable email delivery while roaming:
    Select the Edit Settings icon from the Nokia Messaging client on your Nokia phone.
    Select When to Sync.
    Set Sync While Roaming to On.

Consult your operator for more information about data transfer costs.

GETTING STARTED:

How do I set up Nokia Messaging on my Nokia phone?
    To sign up for Nokia Messaging, you need:
    An existing Internet email account
    A data service plan with your operator
    A supported Nokia phone
    Nokia Messaging software installed on your Nokia phone

Click here to sign up. To ensure reliable delivery of the Installation SMS, Nokia Messaging sends two text messages. You can use either text message to download and install Nokia Messaging.
    Does my phone already have Nokia Messaging?
    Depending on the model and/or firmware version of your Nokia device, you may have Nokia Messaging preloaded on your device. If you are in a country where Nokia Messaging is available, the E-Mail setup application on your phone will setup your email address within Nokia Messaging. As an alternative, you can sign up for Nokia Messaging at email.nokia.com.
    Why do I have to give you my mobile number?
    Your phone number is required to send your phone a text message (SMS) with a link to the Nokia Messaging software. The link in the text message lets you download and install the software directly on your phone.
    Nokia does not use your mobile number except in accordance with our Service Terms and Privacy Policy.
    Why do I have to give you my email password?
    Nokia Messaging automatically fetches your email messages from your email account as new email arrives. To access your email, Nokia Messaging needs your user name and password.
    Nokia does not use your password except in accordance with our Service Terms and Privacy Policy.
    What if I am already receiving email on my phone?
    Nokia Messaging can run on your Nokia phone alongside most other email solutions without any problems.
    However, if you are using Nokia Intellisync Mobile Suite, you must uninstall this product before using Nokia Messaging.
    To uninstall Nokia Intellisync Mobile Suite:
    Select the Menu button on your Nokia phone.
    Select Installations.
    Highlight the Intellisync icon.
    Select Options> Remove.

How am I notified of incoming email in Nokia Messaging?
    When a new email arrives, you are notified with the email alert tone and/or vibration, and the @ sign appears in the menu bar. E-Series devices also display the subjects of the latest received messages on the home screen.
    Can anyone intercept and read my email as it travels over the wireless network?
    No. Your email is encrypted through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) as it travels over the wireless network, to prevent unauthorized access.
    Can I receive calls on my mobile phone when I am receiving email?
    Yes. You can make and receive phone calls while Nokia Messaging is running.

HOW DO I...
    How do I add or remove IMAP folders to sync?

Select the Edit settings link next to an email address for which you would like to sync additional folders. If the email account uses the IMAP protocol, you can select more folders to sync.
    Select the folders you would like to sync and save your changes.

Flag a message for follow up?

In the inbox highlight the message you want to flag.
    Select Options and navigate to More
    Choose Follow up and your message will be flagged.

How do I view HTML email in Nokia Messaging?
    Messages with HTML formatting will be automatically displayed in Nokia Messaging. If there are images in the email you want to view, click on Show Graphics in the header of the email. HTML formatted emails use more data, please be aware that you may incur charges from your operator in connection with the transfer and receipt of data to your mobile phone. You can change the setting so that emails open as plain text by default. HTML emails can be viewed only on S60 Feature Pack 1 and Feature Pack 2 devices.
    To request another SMS message with the link to the Nokia Messaging software:

Select Install now.
    Enter the phone number of the Nokia phone on which you want to have Nokia Messaging. Two new SMS text messages are sent to the phone number you entered. You can use either text message to download and install Nokia Messaging.

How do I add or remove an email address on email.nokia.com?
    To add an email address:
    Under My email addresses, select Add another.
    Enter the email address and password.
    Select Next.

To remove an email address:
    Under My email addresses, select Remove for the address you want to remove.
    On the next page, select Remove again.

How do I add or remove an email address on my Nokia phone?
    To add an email address:
    From the Email launcher screen on your device, select Options.
    Select Add mailbox.

To remove an email address:
    From the Email launcher screen on your device, select the Settings icon.
    Scroll to the account you want to remove.
    Select Options-Remove mailbox.
    Select Yes.

How do I change the password to my Nokia Messaging account?
    To change the password to your Nokia Messaging account:
    Under My Nokia Messaging account, select Change next to Password.
    Enter your old password and your new password.
    Select Save password.

How do I update the password for an email address I use with Nokia Messaging?
    If you change the password to an email address with your email service provider, you need to update the password in the email address settings of your Nokia Messaging account so that you continue to receive email from that address.
    To change the password for an email address:
    Under My email addresses, select Edit settings for the address you want to change.
    On the next page, click the Change password button.
    On the next page, enter the new password.
    Select Save changes.

How do I stop receiving email on my mobile phone?
    To temporarily stop email delivery on your phone:
    Open the Email launcher screen on your device.
    Select Options.
    Select Offline.
    TROUBLESHOOTING...

I am having trouble setting up email on my Nokia device.
    Nokia Messaging allows you to set up your email address on your Nokia device using only your email address and password. In some cases, the settings configuration process is unable to determine the settings for your email provider and requires additional information. If you encounter an error setting up your email on your Nokia device, go to email.nokia.com on your computer to create a new account or add an email address to your existing Nokia Messaging account.
    I have not received the SMS message yet. What do I do?
    To request another text message with the link to the Nokia Messaging software:
    Select Install now.
    Enter the phone number of the Nokia phone on which you want to have Nokia Messaging. A new message is sent to the number you entered.

If you're having trouble receiving the SMS message, you can use the Web browser on your phone to directly download the software.
    On your phone's web browser, go to: email.nokia.com
    Select the button to download the Nokia Messaging software.
    Follow the instructions on the phone to download and install the software.
    Enter your email address and password.
    Select Automatic if asked how you want your mail delivered.

If you are unable to receive the text message and are in a country where Nokia Messaging has not launched, your email will be automatically setup within the S60 Messaging application on your device and not in the Nokia Messaging client.
    How far back in time can I save my email using Nokia Messaging?
    You can store email messages for up to one month with Nokia Messaging. Those messages are stored in the device memory of your phone, so you may wish to change the amount of stored messages in the settings on your device.
    Go to the Email launcher
    Select the Settings icon.
    Select What to sync.
    Select Inbox.
    Select Remove older than and change to desired value.

When you initially set up Nokia Messaging you will receive email from the last three days, then automatic delivery of new email will begin. Old email is stored to the value you set in the Settings menu.
    I can't sign up with my Google Apps email address
    You may need to authenticate with Google's system before you can sign up for Nokia Messaging. To do this:
    On the computer you're using now, go to h**ps://www.google.com/a/yourdomain.com/UnlockCaptcha, where "yourdomain.com" is your own domain name.
    Enter the requested information (email user name and password, plus the letters in the distorted picture).
    Now on this computer, begin the Nokia Messaging sign up process again.

I set up my Nokia Messaging account with my Windows Live Hotmail email address, but I am not receiving any email.
    Windows Live Hotmail requires the latest Nokia Messaging phone software. You may be using an older version of the software. Point your phone browser to email.nokia.com and download the software from there. After you install the new version, the Nokia Messaging software will automatically launch. Click the Sync button to begin receiving your Windows Live Hotmail.
    My mobile phone displays an error message about not being able to connect to the Internet. What do I do?
    Your access point may be incorrectly defined or your mobile phone may be out of network coverage. An access point is a setting your mobile phone uses to connect to the Internet. You can change what access point Nokia Messaging uses within the Settings.
    Ensure that your phone is within network coverage and that your access points are correctly defined. If necessary, you can download new access points from the Settings (in the Tools folder) on your phone.
    I get an error message when I try to get my email on my mobile phone in another country. What does this mean?
    Nokia Messaging requires Internet connectivity. Most often this error is due to the fact that your operator does not have roaming agreements with operators in that country.
    I am not getting email on my mobile phone any more. What do I do?
    If your account is active and you are not receiving email on your mobile phone, check for the following circumstances:
    You may have changed the password for your Internet service provider email address. If so, you must update the Nokia Messaging settings for this email address with your new password. Email messages will then be delivered to your phone. To update your email address password, log in to your Nokia Messaging account. Under My email addresses, select Edit settings. Click Change password, enter the new password, and then select Save changes.
    The server for your email address is down. For more information, contact your email service provider.
    You may have inadvertently changed a setting in your Nokia Messaging account. Log in to your account to determine whether your information needs to be updated.

My question was not answered here.
    If you need help with Nokia Messaging, please visit Nokia Support and select Contact Us.

Mã:

[URL="http://www.nokia.com/support"]Nokia - Nokia Support Wayfinder[/URL]

Các file đính kèm:

5. tichau

tichau Guest

DTarasov Mobile SMS Monitor Lite.v1.0 S60v3 S60v5 SymbianOS9.x Unsigned -TgSPDA

[​IMG]

SMS Monitor Lite is a powerful tool for remote sms-monitoring.

The main purpose of this application is parental controls and security audit.
    Program sends all incoming and outgoing sms from mobile phone where it is installed to your number silently.

All messages would be sent in hidden mode (application is not shown in

phone menu, do not keep copies of sms in sent and reports folders and do
    not shown in Task List) which is can be useful if you do not want your child

(or another person) to know that you read his/her messages.

Main difference between SMS Monitor and SMS Monitor Lite is configuring

options avaliable in SMS Monitor. SMS Monitor Lite simply sends copies of

ALL incoming and outgoing messages while SMS Monitor can be configured

to send messages from particular contacts.

WARNING! This application is intended to be used only for private and legal purposes. It cannot be used for violating anyone's rights, spying or other illegal purposes. User of SMS Monitor takes all responsibility for using this application in any illegal use cases

All messages are sent to admin number with specifying direction (outgoing/incoming) and sender/recipient of the sms as follows:
    Message text Fr:+79161234567
    Hereby +79161234567 - number from which incoming message has been
    received on target phone with SMS Monitor installed
    Message text To:+79161234567
    Hereby +79161234567 - number to which sms has been sent from phone
    with SMS Monitor installed

Các file đính kèm:

ngoit06 thích bài này.
  6. tichau

tichau Guest

LoK SMS v1.0 S60v3 SymbianOS9.x

[​IMG]

Log & Kill SMS!

This simple program does two things:

1 -log all the sms-received file e: \ "date-time. Txt format (DATA - sender - TEXT);
    2 -Delete all the sms-received;
    The operations may take a while.

Installation :

1) Install the file mEnvironment-S60-3rd-DC.sis
    2) Install the application

Mã:

[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?2gmgnnmmntn]Loksms10v3.rar[/url]

ngoit06 thích bài này.
  7. tichau

tichau Guest

SpeedySmsSave v0.2 S60v3/v5 SymbianOS9.x

[​IMG]

This mobile application is designed to save in individual files all incoming and outgoing messages.
    Once the application starts, each incoming or outgoing text messages will be stored as individual files in the folder C:/Sms/.

Các file đính kèm:

8. tichau

tichau Guest

DrJukka Fake Messages v0.75(4) S60v3 SymbianOS9.x Unsigned

[​IMG]

Fake Messages is a free fake message sending application that allows timed "sending" of fake SMS messages. SMS messages are handled inside the device, so no network connection is needed, thus sending fake SMS messages are completely free of charge.

v0.75(4):
    - updated with 9 new languages: French, Italien, Croatian, Danish, Hungarian, Indonesian, Macedonian, Norwegian and Polish.

Các file đính kèm:

TanVD-Be Yeu thích bài này.
  9. tichau

tichau Guest

funsms.v2.0.1

[​IMG]

FunSMS SILVER Edition is a free software that will allow you to send around (30 different cool smileys), sound effects such as a Kiss, Colorful Messages, Vibrations and Flashlight effects using ordinary SMS. Your contacts and SMS chats are protected by a Password chosen by you. It makes ordinary SMS more fun than one can imagine. BOTH MESSAGE SENDER AND RECEIVER SHOULD HAVE FUNSMS INSTALLED ON THEIR PHONES IN ORDER TO SEND AND RECEIVE COOL SMS MESSAGES. [FONT=Verdana,Arial]
    • Send and Receive SMS messages as in a Chat Session
    • Add and Remove Secret Contacts
    • Lock FunSMS with a password so that no one can read your secret messages
    • Send cool 3D built-in smileys
    • Send built-in sound effects
    • Send Dynamic and colorful banners
    • Vibrate your friends mobile
    • Flash backlight of your friends mobile
    • Add, delete and load SMS Chat sessions
    • Send any Animated GIF available on the web to your friends phone
    • Send your online pictures to friends and family members
    • Send online Audio message to your friend
    • Send online Video message to your friend
    • Send same message to Multiple recipients
    • Forward received messages to other recipients
    • Send long text files to your friends
    • Send Web content to your friends mobile
    • Send and Install other Java Applications on your friends mobile phone
    [/FONT]

To see what it can do, just download it, install it (Allow Autostart and SMS sending during Install) and use "New Message" command to compose a message. When composing a message, use Options menu command "Insert effects" to add smileys, colorful fonts, sounds, vibrations and flashlight effect. Use "SendTo" command to type in your own mobile phone number to see what the software can do. If you like it , tell your friends and family members to install FunSMS too so that you can enjoy sending goodies to each other all day long. Go to Settings menu to Enable and Set your password. Use "Friends" to add new friends and their numbers. These numbers are your secret numbers and shall not appear in your ordinary contact list. Similary use use "Chats" command to save your chats, which again are not visible in your Inbox or Sent Messages. "Clear" command is used to clear the chat session. Use it frequently for optimal performance.
    Mã:

[URL="http://www.anonym.to/?http://www.anonym.to/?http://www.edumid.com/"]Click Here to Visit our Website[/URL]

Các file đính kèm:

MaiDinh and thu89ha like this.
  10. tichau

tichau Guest

Talki 2.6.55 [Update] Free text SMS and picture messaging, plus international calling

[​IMG]

Free text SMS and picture messaging, plus international calling.

UNLIMITED texting with your talki friends! No more expensive international SMS charges! You can also send regular text messages to your friends who do not have talki yet, anywhere in the world, for just a few cents using talki credits. Your messages are delivered in seconds and you can immediately see when your friend has received your text. No more waiting hours for messages to be delivered!

Picture Messaging – take photos with your phone and send them to your friends on their mobile phones wherever they are in the world. You can even attach a picture that you’ve saved on your phone. The best part is, no more expensive MMS charges! With talki you can send a picture message to your talki friends for free or to ANY mobile phone in the world for just a few cents using talki credits.

Calling – No more expensive international mobile calls. Make all your international calls local – call local, talk global! With talki, you and your friends in more than 37 countries can talk for the cost of a local call. You can also call your friends on any phone, in ANY country for as little as a few cents a minute, by using talki credits to make cheap calls at any time. With talki all your calls can be free or cheap. Either way you’ll save as much as 85% compared to the cost of dialing direct using your current mobile provider.

Requirements:

· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0

Các file đính kèm: