Cập nhật phần mềm Quản lý cuộc gọi / Tin nhắn

Thảo luận trong 'ỨNG DỤNG QUẢN LÝ CUỘC GỌI, TIN NHẮN' bắt đầu bởi ChiêuTrúc, 24 Tháng ba 2006.

1. tichau

tichau Guest

Nokia Messaging - Nokia Email v9.6.0.12 S60v3 PreFP1/FP1/FP2 Signed

[​IMG]

What is Nokia Messaging?
    Nokia Messaging makes mobile email easy and mobilizes consumer email across a range of Nokia S60 devices. Nokia Messaging enables users to quickly set up, access, and use their email on their Nokia devices through a service that is optimized for mobile email.
    What's new in this release of Nokia Messaging?

• Support for Windows Live Hotmail email addresses
    • Support for HTML-formatted emails
    • Advanced email server settings configuration on
      Mã:
       [URL="http://www.anonym.to/?http://email.nokia.com/"]http://email.nokia.com[/URL]
      Support for 18 S60 devices in 17 languages
    • Client and service performance improvements
    How much does Nokia Messaging cost?
    Nokia Messaging is currently provided on a trial basis. In the future, consumers will be able to acquire Nokia Messaging through an operator plan. You may incur charges in connection with the transfer and receipt of data to your mobile phone and may not be included in your flat data rate plan. Please contact your operator to know how much you will be charged.
    How much does the Nokia Messaging cost when I am roaming?
    Because data transfer costs may apply, you may choose to suspend email delivery when you leave your network area to prevent unexpected charges. Sync while roaming is disabled by default. Follow the below steps if you want to enable email delivery outside your network area.

To enable email delivery while roaming:
    1. Select the Edit Settings icon from the Nokia Messaging client on your Nokia phone.
    2. Select When to Sync.
    3. Set Sync While Roaming to On.
    Consult your operator for more information about data transfer costs.

GETTING STARTED:

How do I set up Nokia Messaging on my Nokia phone?

To sign up for Nokia Messaging, you need:
    • An existing Internet email account
    • A data service plan with your operator
    • A supported Nokia phone
    • Nokia Messaging software installed on your Nokia phone
    Click
    Mã:
     [URL="http://www.anonym.to/?https://email.nokia.com/account/signup.action"]here [/URL]
    to sign up. To ensure reliable delivery of the Installation SMS, Nokia Messaging sends two text messages. You can use either text message to download and install Nokia Messaging.
    Does my phone already have Nokia Messaging?
    Depending on the model and/or firmware version of your Nokia device, you may have Nokia Messaging preloaded on your device. If you are in a country where Nokia Messaging is available, the E-Mail setup application on your phone will setup your email address within Nokia Messaging. As an alternative, you can sign up for Nokia Messaging at email.nokia.com.
    Why do I have to give you my mobile number?
    Your phone number is required to send your phone a text message (SMS) with a link to the Nokia Messaging software. The link in the text message lets you download and install the software directly on your phone.
    Nokia does not use your mobile number except in accordance with our Service Terms and Privacy Policy.
    Why do I have to give you my email password?
    Nokia Messaging automatically fetches your email messages from your email account as new email arrives. To access your email, Nokia Messaging needs your user name and password.
    Nokia does not use your password except in accordance with our Service Terms and Privacy Policy.
    What if I am already receiving email on my phone?
    Nokia Messaging can run on your Nokia phone alongside most other email solutions without any problems.
    However, if you are using Nokia Intellisync Mobile Suite, you must uninstall this product before using Nokia Messaging.

To uninstall Nokia Intellisync Mobile Suite:
    1. Select the Menu button on your Nokia phone.
    2. Select Installations.
    3. Highlight the Intellisync icon.
    4. Select Options> Remove.
    How am I notified of incoming email in Nokia Messaging?
    When a new email arrives, you are notified with the email alert tone and/or vibration, and the @ sign appears in the menu bar. E-Series devices also display the subjects of the latest received messages on the home screen.
    Can anyone intercept and read my email as it travels over the wireless network?
    No. Your email is encrypted through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) as it travels over the wireless network, to prevent unauthorized access.
    Can I receive calls on my mobile phone when I am receiving email?
    Yes. You can make and receive phone calls while Nokia Messaging is running.

HOW DO I...
    How do I add or remove IMAP folders to sync?

1. Log into your account on email.nokia.com.
    2. Select the Edit settings link next to an email address for which you would like to sync additional folders. If the email account uses the IMAP protocol, you can select more folders to sync.
    3. Select the folders you would like to sync and save your changes.
    Flag a message for follow up?

1. In the inbox highlight the message you want to flag.
    2. Select Options and navigate to More
    3. Choose Follow up and your message will be flagged.
    How do I view HTML email in Nokia Messaging?
    Messages with HTML formatting will be automatically displayed in Nokia Messaging. If there are images in the email you want to view, click on Show Graphics in the header of the email. HTML formatted emails use more data, please be aware that you may incur charges from your operator in connection with the transfer and receipt of data to your mobile phone. You can change the setting so that emails open as plain text by default. HTML emails can be viewed only on S60 Feature Pack 1 and Feature Pack 2 devices.
    To request another SMS message with the link to the Nokia Messaging software:

1. Log in to your account on email.nokia.com.
    2. Select Install now.
    3. Enter the phone number of the Nokia phone on which you want to have Nokia Messaging. Two new SMS text messages are sent to the phone number you entered. You can use either text message to download and install Nokia Messaging.
    How do I add or remove an email address on email.nokia.com?

To add an email address:
    2. Under My email addresses, select Add another.
    3. Enter the email address and password.
    4. Select Next.
    To remove an email address:
    2. Under My email addresses, select Remove for the address you want to remove.
    3. On the next page, select Remove again.
    How do I add or remove an email address on my Nokia phone?

To add an email address:
    1. From the Email launcher screen on your device, select Options.
    2. Select Add mailbox.
    To remove an email address:
    1. From the Email launcher screen on your device, select the Settings icon.
    2. Scroll to the account you want to remove.
    3. Select Options-Remove mailbox.
    4. Select Yes.
    How do I change the password to my Nokia Messaging account?

To change the password to your Nokia Messaging account:
    2. Under My Nokia Messaging account, select Change next to Password.
    3. Enter your old password and your new password.
    4. Select Save password.
    How do I update the password for an email address I use with Nokia Messaging?
    If you change the password to an email address with your email service provider, you need to update the password in the email address settings of your Nokia Messaging account so that you continue to receive email from that address.

To change the password for an email address:
    2. Under My email addresses, select Edit settings for the address you want to change.
    3. On the next page, click the Change password button.
    4. On the next page, enter the new password.
    5. Select Save changes.
    How do I stop receiving email on my mobile phone?

To temporarily stop email delivery on your phone:
    1. Open the Email launcher screen on your device.
    2. Select Options.
    3. Select Offline.
    TROUBLESHOOTING...

I am having trouble setting up email on my Nokia device.
    Nokia Messaging allows you to set up your email address on your Nokia device using only your email address and password. In some cases, the settings configuration process is unable to determine the settings for your email provider and requires additional information. If you encounter an error setting up your email on your Nokia device, go to email.nokia.com on your computer to create a new account or add an email address to your existing Nokia Messaging account.
    I have not received the SMS message yet. What do I do?

To request another text message with the link to the Nokia Messaging software:
    2. Select Install now.
    3. Enter the phone number of the Nokia phone on which you want to have Nokia Messaging. A new message is sent to the number you entered.
    If you're having trouble receiving the SMS message, you can use the Web browser on your phone to directly download the software.
    1. On your phone's web browser, go to: email.nokia.com
    2. Select the button to download the Nokia Messaging software.
    3. Follow the instructions on the phone to download and install the software.
    4. Enter your email address and password.
    5. Select Automatic if asked how you want your mail delivered.
    If you are unable to receive the text message and are in a country where Nokia Messaging has not launched, your email will be automatically setup within the S60 Messaging application on your device and not in the Nokia Messaging client.
    How far back in time can I save my email using Nokia Messaging?

You can store email messages for up to one month with Nokia Messaging. Those messages are stored in the device memory of your phone, so you may wish to change the amount of stored messages in the settings on your device.
    1. Go to the Email launcher
    2. Select the Settings icon.
    3. Select What to sync.
    4. Select Inbox.
    5. Select Remove older than and change to desired value.
    When you initially set up Nokia Messaging you will receive email from the last three days, then automatic delivery of new email will begin. Old email is stored to the value you set in the Settings menu.
    I can't sign up with my Google Apps email address

You may need to authenticate with Google's system before you can sign up for Nokia Messaging. To do this:
    1. On the computer you're using now, go to
      Mã:
      [URL="https://www.google.com/a/yourdomain.com/UnlockCaptcha"] https://www.google.com/a/yourdomain.com/UnlockCaptcha[/URL]
      , where "yourdomain.com" is your own domain name.
    2. Enter the requested information (email user name and password, plus the letters in the distorted picture).
    3. Now on this computer, begin the Nokia Messaging sign up process again.
    I set up my Nokia Messaging account with my Windows Live Hotmail email address, but I am not receiving any email.
    Windows Live Hotmail requires the latest Nokia Messaging phone software. You may be using an older version of the software. Point your phone browser to email.nokia.com and download the software from there. After you install the new version, the Nokia Messaging software will automatically launch. Click the Sync button to begin receiving your Windows Live Hotmail.
    My mobile phone displays an error message about not being able to connect to the Internet. What do I do?
    Your access point may be incorrectly defined or your mobile phone may be out of network coverage. An access point is a setting your mobile phone uses to connect to the Internet. You can change what access point Nokia Messaging uses within the Settings.
    Ensure that your phone is within network coverage and that your access points are correctly defined. If necessary, you can download new access points from the Settings (in the Tools folder) on your phone.
    I get an error message when I try to get my email on my mobile phone in another country. What does this mean?
    Nokia Messaging requires Internet connectivity. Most often this error is due to the fact that your operator does not have roaming agreements with operators in that country.
    I am not getting email on my mobile phone any more. What do I do?

If your account is active and you are not receiving email on your mobile phone, check for the following circumstances:
    • You may have changed the password for your Internet service provider email address. If so, you must update the Nokia Messaging settings for this email address with your new password. Email messages will then be delivered to your phone. To update your email address password, log in to your Nokia Messaging account. Under My email addresses, select Edit settings. Click Change password, enter the new password, and then select Save changes.
    • The server for your email address is down. For more information, contact your email service provider.
    • You may have inadvertently changed a setting in your Nokia Messaging account. Log in to your account to determine whether your information needs to be updated.
    My question was not answered here.
    If you need help with Nokia Messaging, please visit Nokia Support and select Contact Us.
    Mã:

[URL="http://www.anonym.to/?http://www.nokia.com/support"]Nokia - Nokia Support Wayfinder[/URL]

Download
    Mã:

[URL="http://www.4shared.com/file/130813060/d8cd1005/Nokia_Messaging_FP1.html"]4shared.com - chia sẻ và lưu trữ - tải xuống tập tin trực tuyến Nokia Messaging_FP1.zip[/URL]
     [URL="http://www.4shared.com/file/130813221/c82231f9/Nokia_Messaging_FP2.html"]4shared.com - chia sẻ và lưu trữ - tải xuống tập tin trực tuyến Nokia Messaging_FP2.zip[/URL]
     [URL="http://www.4shared.com/file/130813412/7e8b4f32/Nokia_Messaging_PreFP1.html"]4shared.com - chia sẻ và lưu trữ - tải xuống tập tin trực tuyến Nokia Messaging_PreFP1.zip[/URL]

MaiDinh thích bài này.
  2. tichau

tichau Guest

Wireless-Labs Message Mirror v2.50 S60v3 S60v5 SymbianOS9.x Unsigned-TgSPDA

[​IMG]
    Message Mirror is one of the tools you must have on your mobile phone.
    Message Mirror can help you

• Find deleted messages.
    • Backup messages.
    • Secrete private messages.
    Message Mirror monitors all incoming and outgoing text messages on your
    phone, and records them in a database. The database is a "mirror" of your
    messages. Therefore you can browse messages even if you have deleted
    them. You can also backup and export all messages to files. You can send
    the files to PC/email/MMS. Type of the file can be TEXT, HTML, CSV or
    XML. Besides, you can set a password to restrict access to Message Mirror.

Feature :

• Clone incoming and outgoing text messages in database.
    • Generate message log in various format (TEXT/HTML/CSV/XML).
    • Transfer message log to PC/Email/MMS.
    • Password protection.
    Whats New :

• NEW: Support secret list.
    • NEW: Support white list.
    • NEW: Support indicator icon.
    • NEW: Support S60 5th edition phone.
    • FIX: Send MMS could cause the application stop working.

Các file đính kèm:

MaiDinh thích bài này.
  3. tichau

tichau Guest

DrJukka Fake Messages v0.75(5) S60v3/v5 SymbianOS9.x Unsigned

[​IMG]

Fake Messages is a free fake message sending application that allows timed "sending" of fake SMS messages.

SMS messages are handled inside the device, so no network connection is needed, thus sending fake SMS messages are completely free of charge.

Changes in v0.75(5):
    This version is available in 21 Languages: English, Finnish, Russian, Spanish, Hebrew, Swedish, Serbian, Ukrainian, French, Italien, Croatian, Danish, Hungarian, Indonesian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Chinese (PRC), Chinese (Taiwan), Turkish and Farsi.

Các file đính kèm:

MaiDinh thích bài này.
  4. Be Yeu

Be Yeu Super Moderator Staff Member

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    CallShow v3.2.1 (CN) signed

(Update 22/10/09) (SIS) (S60v3 SymbianOS9.x)

[​IMG]

Call show is a communications enhancements to the software. When a call or go for the power, the real-time display target phone numbers belonging to information, provide attribution to the information manually tracking numbers. Support for the common emergency number, domestic / international area code browsing, and can be keywords, number of fast queries.

Software key features:
    1. Caller ID attribution in real-time display (commonly used numbers can also be real-time display);
    2. To the power vested in real-time display numbers (commonly used numbers can also be real-time display);
    3. No attribution to the information manually query;
    4. Common Numbers attribution to display and search;
    5. Domestic provinces and cities, the international code display and inquiries;
    6. Database upgrade;
    7. Tell a Friend: Send SMS Software Recommended
    -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

Support phone:
    Nokia, 3250, 5500 Sport, 5700, 6110 Navigator, 6120, 6121, 6210, 6220, 6290, 6710, 6720, 5320, 5630, 5730, 5800
    Nokia E Series: E50, E51, E55, E60, E61, E61i, E62, E63, E65, E66, E70, E71, E71x, E75, E90
    Nokia N series N71, N73, N75, N76, N77, N78, N79, N80, N81, N82, N85, N86 8MP, N91, N92, N93, N93i, N95, N95 8GB, N96, N97
    Samsung I7110, INNOV8, SGH-G810, SGH-L870, SGH-i450, SGH-i550, SGH-i560, SGH-i400, SGH-i520
    LG KT610, KT615, KS10

Các file đính kèm:

MaiDinh thích bài này.
  5. Be Yeu

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Zozoc v2.08 S60v3 SymbianOS9.x - Free SMS worldwide

[​IMG]
    Zozoc is a simple to use mobile Application developed with the aim of reducing your SMS costs. Zozoc leverages the internet connection of your mobile (GPRS/Wi-Fi) to send and receive SMS, so you don't have to pay your operator hefty SMS costs or log onto websites on your PC.

[​IMG]

Features:
    1.Send Free SMS:
    Enjoy Unlimited Free SMS chats with your friends and loved ones on Zozoc. Instantly Delivered. Get Free SMS credits for messages to sent to non-Zozoc users upon Login!
    2. Save massively on phone bills:
    Send Free SMS to a group of Zozoc friends. No Roaming charges. No Blackout on special days/festivals.
    3. Over 140 countries supported:
    Now communicate freely with your near and dear ones around the globe with Zozoc which now works in over 140 countries . No need to pay your carrier hefty international SMS charges. (Support for USA coming soon)
    4. No character Limits:
    Now write as much as you want – No half limits to your message lengths. 80 or 500 characters, we will deliver your message without failing.

5. Zozoc ‘Smart’ versions for Symbian and Windows mobile versionsare always on, seamlessly integrated with the default phone’s inbox and phonebook. Send and receive messages directly from your inbox with an ability to add contacts from your existing phonebook.
    Though in chat service like Ebuddy, Nimbuzz and Yamee users have to be online, Zozoc lets you send and receive messages to your friends even when they are offline.
    Requirements:
    • One of the supported Java/Symbian/Windows Mobile handsets.
    • Activated GPRS/WAP/Wi-Fi connection.
    (You might have to bear data charges to your carrier if you have not subscribed to a GPRS plan)

Instructions:
    • Download the version for your phone from the Download menu above.
    • Install Zozoc on your phone memory (for Symbian/win mobile) or your memory card.
    • Ensure that you have a working GPRS/WAP/Wi-FI access point.
    • Register an account with Zozoc with your phone number. You will receive your password as normal SMS. Use that password to login and use Zozoc.
    If you download the Zozoc application from your PC, then please download the JAD version and transfer to your mobile phone.

In case you still cannot access Zozoc, please drop us a line at support@zozoc.in and we will make sure to help you out. Else you can always check out our forums at Discussion Forum - zozocindia

Download Zozoc on any of the browsers be it Opera, Bolt, Opera Mini or your default phone browser.
    If you have any server problems related to Opera, please consult http://www.operamini.com/help/connect/ or check the faqs.

Các file đính kèm:

6. Be Yeu

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    SMSAutoReply V2.01.5 S60V3 Signed

Take control of your SMS messages. Enable SmsAutoReply on your Nokia and customizable replies will be automatically sent back to the sender
    [​IMG]

Các file đính kèm:

ngoit06 and thaibinhduong84 like this.
  7. Be Yeu

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Call Show v3.2.1 EN Translated by DsPDA

[​IMG]

Call show is a communications enhancements to the software. When a call or go for the power, the real-time display target phone numbers belonging to information, provide attribution to the information manually tracking numbers. Support for the common emergency number, domestic / international area code browsing, and can be keywords, number of fast queries. ​

Software key features:
    1. Caller ID attribution in real-time display (commonly used numbers can also be real-time display);
    2. To the power vested in real-time display numbers (commonly used numbers can also be real-time display);
    3. No attribution to the information manually query;
    4. Common Numbers attribution to display and search;
    5. Domestic provinces and cities, the international code display and inquiries;
    6. Database upgrade;
    7. Tell a Friend: Send SMS Software Recommended ​

--------------------------------------------------​

Support phone:
    Nokia, 3250, 5500 Sport, 5700, 6110 Navigator, 6120, 6121, 6210, 6220, 6290, 6710, 6720, 5320, 5630, 5730, 5800 ​

Nokia E Series: E50, E51, E55, E60, E61, E61i, E62, E63, E65, E66, E70, E71, E71x, E75, E90 ​

Nokia N series: N71, N73, N75, N76, N77, N78, N79, N80, N81, N82, N85, N86 8MP, N91, N92, N93, N93i, N95, N95 8GB, N96, N97 ​

Samsung I7110, INNOV8, SGH-G810, SGH-L870, SGH-i450, SGH-i550, SGH-i560, SGH-i400, SGH-i520
    LG KT610, KT615, KS10 ​

Các file đính kèm:

phongtran83 thích bài này.
  8. Be Yeu

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    SymbianOn Private Call And Sms Guard v3.20.S60v3.S ymbianOS9.1 Incl ******Bảo mật cuộc gọi và tin nhắn cá nhân

[​IMG]

"Private Call& Sms Guard" is a powerful mobile application--integrating the main features of several the most popular Call& SMS application. It helps mobile end users to manage incoming short messages (SMS) and phone call logs, It can take control your Phonecall(BlackList Filter, Personalized call rejections for each of the members, Records Phonecall), It also help users to manage file securiry and keyboard autolock.
    After install you have CallMKey And CallMan utils installed. Use CallMKey to generate key for product, write it down, close CallMKey, start CallMan and register it with key you got from CallMKey.

Các file đính kèm:

patvn thích bài này.
  9. Be Yeu

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Melon Mobile Advanced Blocker v2.14.241 S60v3 SymbianOS9.x Unsigned *******-Diversity

Advanced Blocker (AB) is easy to set-up yet powerful filtering tool for unwanted or badly-timed calls and messages.

[​IMG]

How it works?
    • Create a blacklist rule: to block certain contacts from calling/texting you, you just need to import them in the application. You can import contacts from phonebook, from the phone log and manually. Hidden callers can also be blocked!
    • Group filters allow you to apply the same blocking rules for all of your phonebook contacts, all contacts not in phonebook and hidden callers.
    • Incoming calls (voice and video) are blocked with a busy tone. Messages (text messages, MMS and WAP push messages) are silently filtered with no sound or light indication.
    • Details of each filtering rule allow you to fine-tune the blocking options for the selected contact(s) or text pattern – you can choose whether to accept or reject calls, SMS, MMS and WAP Push messages.
    • Visual indicator on the stand-by screen monitors AB’s activity and shows you if there are new blocked calls/messages.
    • Blocked History log shows you all new blocked events.
    What can you block?

Advanced Blocker recognizes any type of incoming communication and will instantly and silently block events from blacklisted contacts or rules:
    • Voice calls
    • Video calls
    • Anonymous calls
    • SMS
    • MMS
    • WAP push messages
    You can quickly create filter rules and effectively filter:
    • Phone numbers – imported from the phone’s contact book, the phone’s log or entered manually
    • Private/hidden/withheld numbers –calls from hidden or not identified numbers
    • Phone number patterns – wildcard '*' pattern filter allows you to block out incoming calls beginning or ending with certain numbers e.g. international prefixes; * replaces arbitrary number of positions within phone numbers
    • Messages containing a text pattern – text messages containing a predefined text word or phrase are automatically junked
    • Groups of callers – all in phonebook, all not in phonebook, all numbers for which there is no filtering rule
    Features and Advantages

Advanced Blocker seamlessly integrates with your phone and the standard phone software to ensure flawless performance and intact blocking of calls and messages.

Features include:
    • Silent instant reject of all blacklisted numbers, number patterns and text rules
    • Auto-start mode - option to automatically start-up AB after phone restart
    • Blocking of fixed numbers or groups of numbers (wildcard * number filters)
    • Discreet activity indicator on the phone’s stand-by screen
    • Various contact import options – import from the phone’s log, from phone’s contact book, manual import
    • Blocked history log for detailed history of filtered events
    • Visual indicators providing instant overview of all new blocked events in the blacklist rules main screen
    • Blocked messages can be easily viewed and restored
    • Full reject entry log with details screen for each blocked event
    • Customizable reject options for blacklisted contacts – you can select what kind of events to accept or reject from each number – calls, SMS, MMS, WAP push messages.
    Take your time while Advanced Blocker takes care of your privacy!

Release History

ver. 2.14
    • Bug fixes for SE Satio device
    • Application rebranded to Melon Mobile

Các file đính kèm:

10. Be Yeu

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Smartphoneware Best Answering Machine v1.01 S60v3 SymbianOS9.x Unsigned *******-CnPDA

[​IMG]
    Expand the possibilities of your device by one of the most powerful features you could imagine - Answering Machine for your S60 3rd edition. Play messages and set up greetings directly on your smartphone. Don't spend any more money on voice mail!
    Mở rộng các khả năng của điện thoại của bạn bằng một trong những tính năng mạnh mẽ nhất mà bạn có thể tưởng tượng - Answering Machine cho các phiên bản của 3 S60. Nghe tin nhắn và cài đặt lời chào trực tiếp trên điện thoại thông minh của bạn. Không có tiền chi tiêu nhiều hơn về hộp thư thoại!

• Ability to set different greetings for contacts, groups and phone numbers;
    • Intuitive user interface;
    • Playback of messages directly in the application;
    • Possibility to define a list of profiles in which the application is active, which allows integration with our Best Profiles for S60 3rd edition software where you can set a schedule for profile switching;
    • Khả năng đặt lời chào khác nhau cho các địa chỉ liên lạc, các nhóm và số điện thoại;

• Giao diện người dùng trực quan;
      Phát lại các tin nhắn trực tiếp trong Đơn;

Khả năng để xác định một danh sách các hồ sơ trong đó các ứng dụng đang hoạt động, cho phép tích hợp với Hồ sơ của chúng tôi tốt nhất cho S60 3rd phiên bản phần mềm, nơi bạn có thể thiết lập một lịch trình cho cấu hình chuyển mạch;
    What's new in version 1.01:
    • Issue with saving activation/deactivation state fixed
    • Contacts name during phone call displays properly now
    • Max record time malfunction fixed;

Các file đính kèm:

MaiDinh thích bài này.