Jbak TaskMan (trình quản lý ứng dụng mạnh mẽ) (1.37 - page 13)

Thảo luận trong 'ỨNG DỤNG HỆ THỐNG' bắt đầu bởi ChiêuTrúc, 25 Tháng ba 2006.

1. Be Yeu

Be Yeu Super Moderator Staff Member

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Với những phone có RAM yếu thì sẽ bị hiện tượng trắng màn hình rồi Restart như bạn ở trên nói rồi .
    Một số máy bị lỗi tốc độ di chuyển thanh ứng dụng ( giống như con trỏ chuột trên máy tính ) quá nhanh nên chưa kịp thao tác thì đã bị trôi qua vùng khác >> hơi khó sử dụng với những người chưa quen .
    Thỉnh thoảng đèn màn hình bị sáng lên ở chế độ chờ ScreenSaver .
    Một số game N-Gage không thể chạy được .
    ............1st,System error.example, on menu screen> just select joy-stick down the bar hilight move as fast and non stop until press center it will stop.
    2nd, Device shut down itself.
    ............. joystick navigate in all directions automatically, even in phone menu, phone crashes and reboots each time it restarts, gprs automatically connected. this update is filled with lot of bugs and acting like a virus. i am sticking with previous version.
    ...same problems everyone else on Symbian OS 9.1/S60v3.0 devices seem to be having, moving the joystick keeps moving the selection on the screen. And opening any app crashes the phone, even trying to close JBakTaskman crashes the phone.
    ..The earlier version I was using(I'm not sure if it was 1.37), the test in the TaskMan was cramped up, but atleast the whole app was usable. Personally, the first version(1.00) seemed to work just fine, the app list(the one you get by pressing #) was a little slow to populate and display sometimes, but other than that.
  2. xuanka

xuanka Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    mình cài vào 6120c.restart liên tục
  3. tangquocduy

tangquocduy Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    Cho tôi hỏi những lỗi này chỉ có riêng ở version 1.41 hay cả trên bản 1.40 vậy?
    Thân
  4. oishioronto

oishioronto Thành viên

Bài viết:
    Được Like:
    thôi dùng bản 1.37 cho lành :-s